Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Add a “Restore Purchases” feature!

Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,249 Superstar
edited December 2018 in Ideas
Hello guys, I hope you are all are having a great day! I’ve been seeing a lot of posts lately about how poeple are not getting what they purchased. I think something that may help with this is adding a “Restore Purchases” feature in the game. What do you guys think? I hope you guys like this idea! 
4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 2,814 Superstar
    I think it's very neat idea since there are a lot of people complaining about that issue.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 2,899 Community Manager
    Hey @Joseph45 - Could you please explain in a bit more details? What do you mean by restore purchase? The thing is that most of the time, issues come from the merchant and not from us but if you tell me more we can have a look at your suggestion. 

Thanks!

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Candy Friends contest - Free Boosters here

• Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,249 Superstar
    What I mean by that could be like in the settings menu there be a feature titled “Restore in-app Purchases.” After selecting it, the user will be asked to verify their iTunes/Google Play/Microsoft password and/or payment information to verify the order that was placed. The merchant can then contact the seller (you guys at King). After that King can Contact the buyer via email (or here in the community privately) to see if the items have been transferred. I hope this helps you understand what I meant by this feature. Have a wonderful day!