🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No internet connection

AnnR63
AnnR63 Posts: 3 Newbie
i have recently swapped phones due to a fault with a new iPhone XS Max. In order to resolve the problem we didn’t reinstall the software from the cloud in case there was a glitche there. So I had to redownload all my king games and sign in to my king account to resync my games. This worked with all of them except pet rescue saga which has taken me to level 25!!
The next problem is that all of my games are now saying no connection. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I have tried turning my phone off and on again. I have emailed king and got a stock standard reply after 4 days that didn’t even address my problem.
This is very frustrating! Please help!
p.s. When I went to post this question and sign in with my account info it said there was no account with this username or email so I had to sign up. I don’t know if this account would be separate to my game accounts but it seemed strange?!

Answers

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Hello and sorry to hear you are frustrated @AnnR63, I have heard of the connectivity issue before but yours seems to be a bit different.. I shall kindly ask @QueenMia to see what she thinks will help with this occurrence, I hope things work out for you as you are obviously a big fan of king games
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi @AnnR63 and welcome to our vibrant Community!

Kingdom game accounts and Community accounts are 2 different things, so it's normal it asked you to register ;) Regarding your connection issues though, I'm not sure what's causing this. We haven't got any technical issues with this at the moment.

Let's try one more time: Please clear cache and cookies from your phone, delete and re-install the Apps one more time and see if that makes a difference. If not, please let me know exactly what games are affected, what device you're on and add a screenshot of the error page. 

Also, please try to login via a computer as well to see if that works - So we can see if it's an issue with the device or with the account.

Thanks!
  • AnnR63
    Thanks for your assistance. Ok, I have cleared cache and cookies. I have uninstalled the games that had not saved my progress and reinstalled. I was too scared to re install the ones where my progress has been saved in case I lose it. So far by doing that, nothing has changed with reclaiming my progress but I think I may have internet with Thor ones I reinstalled.
    Here is a list of the king games I am working with at the moment;

Candy crush - progress is saved but no internet connection so not getting rewards

diamond digger - same as above

Farm heroes - same as above

pet rescue saga - took me back to level 25. This is the one where I was up to hundreds! Appears to now have internet connection and logs itself in but this is also the one that if I log out and try to log in again it says there is a connection problem and to try again later but it then logs in on its own but still to level 25!

candy crush soda - took me back to the beginning but appear to have internet connection

Candy crush friends - same as above but not completely sure how to check internet connection but I think so.

Candy crush jelly - took me back to the beginning but has internet connection 

I have taken a heap of screenshots and tried to upload them but I don’t know if it has worked. Please let me know 

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello @AnnR63 and thanks for all the details. I can see that you've been able to connect and reach out to our support, but let me know if you still need assistance! 
  • AnnR63
    Thank you for your help. As of late today I believe it’s all sorted. 
    FYI - I had to delete and reinstall the apps to get connection so I have lost any progress I made during that time as it didn’t save to my account but I can live with that.
    The games that hadn’t saved my progress - because I had a phone issue, we didn’t restore from iCloud. So I went to Apple today and they took an old phone and restored the iCloud backup from the old phone. I then logged into my king account on each game. It then synced and brought the games on my new phone up to date (except from having no connectivity which has basically been the last week.
    Thanks again
    Ann

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?