👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I do not receive lives

Answers

• lydia1936
    lydia1936 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Please help!  My friends send me lives but I DO NOT receive them
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Hi @MikeM Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community.

I would fill out the form on this page under the section for could not use items so they can look into and get you them back. Any time an issue happens please report it so they can help you out as they may be able to see what is causing as well to stop it happening.
  • only1mznikki
    only1mznikki Posts: 1 Newbie
    lydia1936 said:
    Please help!  My friends send me lives but I DO NOT receive them

• copsrule
    copsrule Posts: 23 Level 2
    terrid28 said:
    I can’t ever receive or send lives. This is what happens. I am logged in through Facebook. I have an IPhone 8 Plus. I click on the blue ask friends button on both screens, but after the second time, sometimes a white screen pops up briefly and does not allow me to actually send lives or request them to my Facebook friends. Most of the time the white screen doesn’t pop up at all. I can’t add my screen recording to this post from my phone. But this issue needs to be fixed! I

• copsrule
    copsrule Posts: 23 Level 2
    The exact same thing happens when I try to ask for or send lives! Customer service is HORRIBLE, they give you the same answer every time saying we are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it. Come on, you can’t fix this problem but you sure make sure the options to pay to play, which I refuse to do, works fine! 
  • Carol_McBride
    Carol_McBride Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited February 27
  • debbiebeavan
    debbiebeavan Posts: 0 Newbie
    How can I receive my lives from friends via Facebook states I hat them they nothing comes through 100% know I have them 
  • Wonder
    Wonder Posts: 22 Level 2
    I'm just wondering why I never get a response when asking for a life. I would share if asked. 🤔
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    Hi everyone,

Due to the huge popularity of our games, it means that the volume of help being sent by all of our players across the network may, unfortunately, mean some don’t reach their friends. We know that this is not ideal but our Teams are working directly with third parties to fix this, however, some implementations need to be done which might take some time.

We can assure you that our Teams are taking this seriously and put this on the top of their priority list, however, this partly lies with third parties and cooperation can sometime take a bit longer than expected. So for now, all we can do is be a little more patient. 

Lives can be collected in other ways, so don’t forget that you can win them in-game through different challenges and events. Plus, lives refill over time so if you prefer not to buy them, you’ll only have a short wait ‘til you can play again.

We understand this is frustrating and are doing our best to solve the problem as soon as possible. We will let you know as soon as there's an update but for now, please keep sharing your feedback and experience so we can investigate better. 

Thanks for your understanding and patience! And for those of you who reached level 689, you can win boosters if you manage to beat my score here

Have a sweet week everyone.
  • vickyd67
    vickyd67 Posts: 10 Level 2
    I was wondering the same thing plus I only get 1 free life a day

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?