🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Trivia Central!

Joseph45
Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
Hello everyone in Candy Land! Do you guys like learning new facts? I sure do! I have multiple books where I am (and the Internet, or course!) that are filled with amazing and interesting facts! So I thought it would be neat to share all sorts of trivia facts with you guys regularly(this may not entail every day, but keep a look out for new facts regularly)! If you would like to ask me a question, or would like to share your knowledge, by all means do so! In fact, here is one now: According to the Guinness Book of World Records 2019, there are approximately 4.4 billion poeple living within the continent of Asia! They also said that this is roughly 60% of all the world’s poeple! I hope you found this interesting, have a wonderful evening, and check back later for more fun trivia facts! Keep being sweet you guys! 

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?