• Jumpingbeanbag
    Jumpingbeanbag Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited February 27
    Options
    Can someone send me lives por favor 
  • piratecheeky
    piratecheeky Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have not received ANY lives and it makes me not want to play anymore. I feel that this may be done on purpose to force people to pay for lives. Either way, this is too frustrating to continue until fixed. 
  • hossboss
    hossboss Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • chrysa22
    chrysa22 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Ive contacted King about not receiving lives, and they keep telling me they are working on it! I’ve been playing this game since it came out, and it’s not fixed. I’ve deleted the game, added it back onto my phone, I’m connected to FB, my WiFi is great. Can you “King” fix this issue or not?? It’s frustrating and seriously not professional business practice to not have your ducks in a row when launching a new game. Thanks!
  • Charliewranjr
    Charliewranjr Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    chrysa22 said:
    Ive contacted King about not receiving lives, and they keep telling me they are working on it! I’ve been playing this game since it came out, and it’s not fixed. I’ve deleted the game, added it back onto my phone, I’m connected to FB, my WiFi is great. Can you “King” fix this issue or not?? It’s frustrating and seriously not professional business practice to not have your ducks in a row when launching a new game. Thanks!
    I have yet to contact King, I just now signed up on this forum to support this post. I don’t receive any lives from friends, I do receive request but I’m sure I don’t receive all of those.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys and welcome to the Community 😊 Yes, you are right, this game is quite new but you should know there are certain connection problems with Facebook right now, not only with this game. It's not a problem with King, that's why they are telling you they are working on it, it's not on them when it will be solved. You can try connecting with King account. I am connected that way and I can send and receive lives.
  • jabolee4646
    jabolee4646 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks.  You . ✌✌👅😃
    (
  • copsrule
    copsrule Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options
    pipiratecheeky said:
    I have not received ANY lives and it makes me not want to play anymore. I feel that this may be done on purpose to force people to pay for lives. Either way, this is too frustrating to continue until fixed. 
    I am still unable to ask for or send lives!! I am getting requests and I click send but Lord only knows if they get them. I have received lives from some people but only a handful. This is utterly ridiculous and they say it’s on Facebook’s end. Not so sure I buy that. 3 weeks later and Facebook can’t fix it?  🤔🤥🤯🤬
  • copsrule
    copsrule Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options
    Hey y’all,
    If we happen to be friends on Facebook with this game will you please send me lives and request lives from me? I am still unable to ask for or send lives to my 157 friends on here. Every time I try logging on to King account and play rather connecting to Facebook I still have the same problem so it doesn’t sound like a Facebook issue to me. Anyway lives would be greatly appreciated and if you will send me a request for lives, which I am getting, I will send them to you as well! 😜

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?