🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

MY NEXT CHAPTER... (Diamond Diaries Saga)

COOL_D72
COOL_D72 Posts: 17 Level 2
edited January 2019 in Support
Hi everyone, I started playing this game in December as a bit of fun, and it has completely taken over my life. It has become my new favourite game and I am so happy to see there is such a big community of players here. Currently on Level 256. Happy playing everyone :)
P.S. Just had a look around this site and realised its not just for Diamond Diaries Saga which is what I am currently playing.

Comments

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Hello and welcome aboard @COOL_D72, I agree king is truly setting the pace already this year.. I can just imagine the devine ideas king has in store for 2019! I have a feeling it will be one of the sweetest yet, hope you are having an unbelievable year so far yourself 💯
  • COOL_D72
    Thanks @Alansmart, Every so often I check for a new game to challenge myself with and I can always count on KING to supply. Although, I admit I find the challenge frustrating at times lol, I enjoy every second. I'm having a grand 2019 so far thanks, hope you are too :) 
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited January 2019
    Hello @COOL_D72 and @Christian19! Welcome to the community! I am so glad to see more King game enthusiasts! I sure hope you guys are enjoying Candy Crush Friends! 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,787 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Hello there! @COOL_D72 and @Christian19 :) 
    Welcome to King Community! :) 
    I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player that I can help you to solve any levels if you stuck any levels! ;) 
    Have a SASSY day and happy playing! :D 

💎🌟Lim🌟💎
    (Diamond Diaries Expert Player) 
  • Diamond_Lim
    COOL_D72 said:
    Hi everyone, I started playing this game in December as a bit of fun, and it has completely taken over my life. It has become my new favourite game and I am so happy to see there is such a big community of players here. Currently on Level 256. Happy playing everyone :)
    P.S. Just had a look around this site and realised its not just for Diamond Diaries Saga which is what I am currently playing.
    Well done! @COOL_D72  :D   
    You are good Diamond Diaries Hunter! :+1:  
    Still currently max level is 710 now! Keep playing until level 710 completed! :) 

💎🌟Lim🌟💎
  • COOL_D72
    Thanks @Lim I'm now on Level 274 which is giving me a lot of trouble. Its a very long level, and I am finding I am running out of moves before I can clear all the dolls. I will keep battling it though :)

• Diamond_Lim
    COOL_D72 said:
    Thanks @Lim I'm now on Level 274 which is giving me a lot of trouble. Its a very long level, and I am finding I am running out of moves before I can clear all the dolls. I will keep battling it though :)

Well done! @COOL_D72 :)  
    I beat level 274 on 5th try!
    Yes! This level is crazy but no problem! :)  

💎🌟Lim🌟💎
  • COOL_D72
    Hey @Lim I just managed to complete 274!!! I am so proud of myself as I was really struggling on it. I only achieved 2 stars but I am happy with that :)
  • Diamond_Lim
    COOL_D72 said:
    Hey @Lim I just managed to complete 274!!! I am so proud of myself as I was really struggling on it. I only achieved 2 stars but I am happy with that :)
    Good job! You earn 2 stars are great! :D 
    3 stars are difficult to get! Keep playing!  :) 

💎🌟Lim🌟💎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?