🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

piggy bank

Options
hayesevans
hayesevans Posts: 1 Newbie
I hate the piggybank . Why is it only 30 gold can contained to it ? It should be unlimited without buying it. 

Comments

• Wonder
    Wonder Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @hayesevans, I totally agree. I wish that they would make the change. Why pay for something that you earned? 🤔
  • CatherineHarris
    CatherineHarris Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    I agree!!! I know I have earned 60 plus gold bars and we lose them bc it will add them to the piggy bank and then throw them out. :(. Not everyone can pay to redeem their winnings. Plus Google play store will bill you more than once if you add a card to the account. 
  • CatherineHarris
    Options
    Wonder said:
    Hi @hayesevans, I totally agree. I wish that they would make the change. Why pay for something that you earned? 🤔

• CatherineHarris
    Options
  • jeanie5815
    jeanie5815 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
    New here.
    What is the "purpose" of the piggy bank? Also, "why" do we have to pay?
    I'm only playing when I run out of lives and they "refresh" me daily. Not going to be a "paid member". Already have a game site that I have been a member going on 14 yrs.
  • eli1373
    eli1373 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Why i dont give gold at piggy bank?
  • CatherineHarris
    Options
    All games should have a piggy bank on your screen. As you pass levels it will give you gold bars up to 30 of them. Anything after 30 ,you must pay to redeem your winnings over time..Im not paying $2.99-$3.99 to use them. I have earned over 60+ gold bars and I am just losing them bc it won't add more than 30 to the bank! Everyone HATES the piggy bank!! Why even offer it to players who can't pay to use them!?! Oh well it's just a game. Lol. 
  • mimansha
    mimansha Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Yes I agree there should no buying option in piggy bank 
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    Hello everyone I definitely agree with each one of you on this point of paying for the gold bars which is ridiculous from our point of view. Let me remind you all that King has developed 22 games and it requires a lot of investment to bring these addictive games to us and for this purpose they have introduced few features that requires a player to purchase them but it isn't mandatory. As of now I have finished level 800 and I'm in the waiting room. I haven't purchased anything so far and at the same time I have a 3 star in all levels except 2. I also haven't used a single booster till now to complete any level. This indicates that each one of you can also accomplish the same if you are persistent. Now and then you will surely come across few nut cracking levels that will make you go crazy but with patience you are gonna overcome them after repeated attempts. Wishing you lots of luck in your levels and happy crushing to all of you.
  • Rissa1960
    Rissa1960 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I just checked my credit card statement an found I was being charged $10.49 for opening the Piggy Bank,

isn't that faults advertisement because I don't know anywhere that charges 250% tax I also checked the Term of Sales and found no place where additional fees are mentioned. Can someone explain what is going on, or am I just being ripoff by King.

Piggy Bank

$2.99 plus applicable taxes

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?