1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Music

Options

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @QueenMia I am so curious, what is your favorite Flo song? 
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Options
    @firebombmarkus well all I can say is wow.. pure energy, just checked out flo + the machine - hunger. I am impressed.
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    I am very happy you liked it 😍 @Alansmart She is amazing! And can you imagine that in person she is the calmest person on the Earth? Lol
  • Birdie_Bomb
    Birdie_Bomb Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Hello everyone

I'm new here navigating my way through and must say I enjoy music as well. I don't have a favorite genre however I enjoy writing and singing from a place beyond the surface.

I look forward to seeing my growth playing this game.

Nice thread and good work! 
  • firebombmarkus
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hi @Birdie_Bomb and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Thank you kindly for posting here. In this Community you will find everything you need. There are plenty of us who are eager to help you, so don't be afraid to ask. You can always go to Home and choose which game do you want to join and post there and we will have your back.

So kind of you to share this with us. I write from that place, too, mostly poetry so I can totally relate with you 🤗

Enjoy this wonderful game and have a splendid day 🍭

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey @firebombmarkus, that's a horrible question!! Hehe  :tongue:

I wouldn't be able to choose just one...! I love all of them, mainly: Bird song, the Dog days are over, Never let me go, Delilah and Ship to Wreck which remind me of amazing times... But at the moment, the ones I listen to the most are Shake it out and Sky full of song. I also really love the one she made with Lady Gaga, Hey girl... Haha, you see, can't really pick one ;)

What about you?!
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Welcome @Birdie_Bomb! Welcome to the sweetest community online! I hope that you enjoy playing Candy Crush Friends Saga! If you need any help, or just want to chat, we’re right here!
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    I know, right 😅 @QueenMia I think it depends a lot on mood and life phases we go through. First albums were from a darker place and that's fine, she is human. I am very attached to song Mother because I have the same affection to Mother Nature. Never Let Me Go is the first song I heard and it made me fall in love with Flo. Hey Girl is gorgeous, I like that old school vibe in new wave of artists. Can't choose! Just ate my own words 🤣 
  • John-18
    John-18 Posts: 115 Level 3
    Options
    HI guys, great tastes :D I love everything as well, really not complicated with music!! What's your fav song of all time? Haha, I know it's a bad question because even I can't decide which one I love the most :D 
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Hi @John-18 thanks for posting here 😊 It's great when we share the music we love. I really can't choose one song 🙈

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?