🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I do not receive lives

Answers

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Hello and welcome to our community @Roanne51, I must say I know your pain with this issue, there are problems with sending-receiving between friends in a few games.. the studio is aware of the situation and is actively looking to fix it.. it also seems Facebook oriented, but king accounts are not as bad. Hope this helps inform players also wondering the same thing..
  • Isabella_2019
    Isabella_2019 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2019
    Ayuda para el nivel 323 algún truco?

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • copsrule
    copsrule Posts: 23 Level 2
    ADD ME ON FACEBOOK AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO SEND XTRA LIVES DAILY TO ALL PLAYERS!! I PLAY CANDY CRUSH SAGA & CANDY CRUSH FRIENDS!!! Facebook connected....PLEASE RETURN THE FAVOR OF RESENDING LIVES BACK!! LET'S GET TO PLAYING :)
     If I could send or ask for lives I would! Will add you on FB to try anyway and thanks!
  • CatherineHarris
    CatherineHarris Posts: 36 Level 2
    Send me a personal message on Facebook and I will be glad to send xtra lives to you all who is having issues with receiving and getting lives! We gotta stick together till King staff can fix the connection error some of us are having. 
    Go to messager, Search Catherine R Harris. I'm wearing a Purple Carolina shirt and blk sunglasses on the top of my head. I will add you as friend and I play daily a few times a day actually so my first move is sending lives to all friends then I play till I can't anymore...Happy crushing peeps! Lets get to playing! Remember....
    Please send me a message b4 sending a friend request. I'm picky about who I add as a friend. We all have to be cautions and safe!! I play Candy crush saga n friends. Bubble witch 3...So if you play all games i gotcha covered on lives. 
    Thanks! 
  • CatherineHarris
    CatherineHarris Posts: 36 Level 2
    Sometimes logging out of your account on each games and logging back in will fix issues with sending and receiving lives! You will not lose your spot on your games! For some odd reason each device needs to be restarted just like if you are playing on your cellphone, tablets etc...Give this a try!! Hope it helps! I had to do this on my phone, I thought I would share. Restarting your device after any update will keep your games working and running smoothly without issues!! Technology gets the best of us at times! Don't get mad or frustrated. Some issues can be resolved ed in seconds by just logging outta your accts , Facebook and log right back into your accts! You don't want to forget or you will start off on a diff level. :) 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone and than you very much for all the feedback! We need these to help us investigate and fix issues! 

As I said in a previous post, our Teams are working directly with third parties to fix this, however, some implementations need to be done which might take some time.

However, we think there might be another issue affecting Kingdom players. Therefore, if you are connected to the Kingdom (and to the Kingdom only, not Facebook), please let me know what's your issue (Can send but not receive/ Cannot send nor receive/ etc) and your Game ID below so I can pass it to our Team for further investigation. That would help us to understand what's going on and be able to fix any issue that may be ongoing. 

If you don't know how to find your game ID, check this ;) 

Thanks a lot everyone for your understanding and patience. 
  • Pandablue
    Pandablue Posts: 18 Level 2
    hello Queen Mia, Tammy Bear here... I can send lives ONLY if I have 5 full, click on the heart window opens that says. " you are doing fine but your friends need some help" Send Lives, I click ,window opens ( I do not know many of these people and do not know where they came from) The ones I do know show up on the permission to send request. There are only 4 and are not the same names on this friend list that "just showed up with Candy Saga". I send but no one gets them. I just spoke to someone this Am who told me she has sent me lives back but I did not get them as well. This is my User ID number 7099311561.
  • Imalittlemad
    Imalittlemad Posts: 56 Level 3

there's my user ID I am strictly playing on my Android phone through my KING account. 

I can receive people asking for lives. Though it's been one or two people and that's it. I have maybe received 1 life but that was months ago. 

I have absolutely no clue if the lives I am sending are getting to the people asking. 

I ask for lives regularly but have received none in the past few months.
  • Pandablue
    This was a better explanation. I am playing on my dell desktop PC windows 10. downloaded game from the microsoft store.

• Pandablue
    Pandablue said:
    hello Queen Mia, Tammy Bear here... I can send lives ONLY if I have 5 full, click on the heart window opens that says. " you are doing fine but your friends need some help" Send Lives, I click ,window opens ( I do not know many of these people and do not know where they came from) The ones I do know show up on the permission to send request. There are only 4 and are not the same names on this friend list that "just showed up with Candy Saga". I send but no one gets them. I just spoke to someone this Am who told me she has sent me lives back but I did not get them as well. This is my User ID number 7099311561.
    Playing on Dell Desktop PC windows 10. Downloaded game from microsoft store. his is my User ID number 7099311561.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?