🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

piggy bank access?

lambd8
lambd8 Posts: 3 Newbie
Is there another way to access the gold bars i already earned? Do i have to pay to get my piggy bank?

Best Answer

• santiagoraul
    santiagoraul Posts: 3 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Veeresh said:
    lambd8 said:
    Is there another way to access the gold bars i already earned? Do i have to pay to get my piggy bank?
    I know. We shouldn't have to pay for what we earn during the game. Is yhere any way to fix this?
    Hello @santiagoraul. Piggy bank is a feature provided by King in all their games so that players can buy them @ a discounted price. It isn't a bug / glitch that can be fixed. King doesn't force any player to purchase the Piggy bank. By the way King designs each level so that it can be cleared without using any booster or any gold bars. I'm sure you too can do it and hence wishing you a very happy journey in the remaining levels.
    I totally understandh the concept. However we EARN the gold bars during gameplay. Why should we have to buy them back. We shiuld be paying to buy lives. It makes more sense than buying something you EARN.

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Hello @Iambd8, and welcome to the sweetest community around! In order to open the piggy bank, you do have to pay to open the piggy bank. As @Xarly explained in another post, the piggy bank is not going to grant free gold bars. It does, however, grant you more gold bars at a lower price. If you do wish to pay for it, that is totally fine. This feature is completely optional, and you do need to make any purchases whatsoever to work your way through the game. I hope this answers your question, and have a wonderful evening😁🍭
  • santiagoraul
    lambd8 said:
    I know. We shouldn't have to pay for what we earn during the game. Is yhere any way to fix this?
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    lambd8 said:
    Hello @santiagoraul. Piggy bank is a feature provided by King in all their games so that players can buy them @ a discounted price. It isn't a bug / glitch that can be fixed. King doesn't force any player to purchase the Piggy bank. By the way King designs each level so that it can be cleared without using any booster or any gold bars. I'm sure you too can do it and hence wishing you a very happy journey in the remaining levels.
  • santiagoraul
    edited January 2019
    I totally understand. However, we should not have to pay for what we've EARN. It's ok if you want to buy moves or lives. Not ok for something EARNED. Is like buying back your paycheck to be able to use it.
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Hello @santiagoraul, I completely agree with you but there is nothing we can do about it. This is best suitable for players who can shell out hard earned money but I would never do it. I would be delighted if King introduces a star chaser event every week and rewards every player accordingly with boosters or gold bars.
  • ฟิวส์_'หื่น'_ยิ้_7
    edited January 2019
    อยากในแต่ล่ะด่านของเกมมีของขวัญแจกทองบ้างค่ะ

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • santiagoraul
    Answer ✓
    Veeresh said:
    lambd8 said:
    I totally understandh the concept. However we EARN the gold bars during gameplay. Why should we have to buy them back. We shiuld be paying to buy lives. It makes more sense than buying something you EARN.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?