🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Full screen issue

Options
catt
catt Posts: 1 Newbie
edited January 2019 in Support
new update changed game to full screen, now items and character cover bottom of puzzle  move the character and help items to a diffrent spot

Comments

• Jessie_M
    Jessie_M Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have the exact same issue
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @catt, hi @Jessie_M and welcome to our vibrant Community!

I'm sorry you've been having issue since the latest update. Have you tried to clear cache and cookies from your device? That usually helps ;)
    If not, would you be able to attach a screenshot so we can see exactly what's the issue and how your screen looks like?

Thanks a lot!
  • jlf
    jlf Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I now know how to solve the full screen issue

• jlf
    jlf Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    Options

Minimize the screen then use the side of the screen to use the drag bar to pull the screen in just a touch to reset back to the more narrow and aspect ratio. DO NOT DELETE THE APP AND REINSTALL THE WAY SOME ARE TELLING YOU TO YOU WILL LOSE ALL PROGRESS AND BONUSES PEEEEEEERIOD.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @jlf A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤩

I am very glad to know that you found a work around for the "full screen" issue! Now we know how to resolve if any other players comes here with this issue 👍️

I am sorry if you have lost your boosters by reinstalling the game App!! If we have saved our game previously through Facebook or Kingdom account, it is easy to get back our level progress!

But, I am sure that whoever might have suggested to reinstall, were just trying to help out. They might have suggested that option as the re-installation does usually clears all the glitches/issues! And, if it was suggested by one of the CM's or the Superstars, they do inform about the downside of this step too!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Thank you for posting in the Community!

Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?