🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Last Candy Crush Friend update changes

kelleen
kelleen Posts: 1 Newbie
The new game lunch GUI requires an extra click for selecting character before beginning game. Also, active Quest challenges are no longer displayed.

Answers

• nutz42069
    nutz42069 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Good to know ty  O.o
  • Pandablue
    Pandablue Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited January 2019
    kelleen said:
    The new game lunch GUI requires an extra click for selecting character before beginning game. Also, active Quest challenges are no longer displayed.
    And the characters  change from one play to the other. I will be playing , loose then play again to find 3 new characters. This JUST started happening. Also the "suggested character"is gone. Still cannot send or recieve friends/lives either. Except that has been an issue for weeks. I am playing on my desktop windows 10.

• Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Pandablue said:
    kelleen said:
    And the characters  change from one play to the other. I will be playing , loose then play again to find 3 new characters. This JUST started happening. Also the "suggested character"is gone. Still cannot send or recieve friends/lives either. Except that has been an issue for weeks. I am playing on my desktop windows 10.

Hello @Pandablue and welcome to the community. I would like to bring to your notice that due to a FB issue every player is unable to send / receive lives. King is in touch with FB and they are trying their best to resolve the issues ASAP. The developer team has tried their best to clear most of the levels with maximum characters so that a player can choose his / her favourite character while playing. If this is troubling you than play the game offline so that you can retain the same set of characters.
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    kelleen said:
    Hello @kelleen and welcome to the community. Sometimes the daily quest icon isn't displayed if you open the game offline but it appears as soon as you go online. If it doesn't come even then than change your device date to one day ahead and now it will be available surely.
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    As far as I know, my phone doesn't show a new character selection screen. The version of Candy Crush Friends on my phone is 1.5.7, which according to the Play Store is the latest version, and that version has the old character selection screen. Maybe that screen is a feature that is being provided early to select devices.
  • nsaylor
    nsaylor Posts: 1 Newbie
    My daily rewards reset to day 1. Why did this happen?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?