Your opinion matters! Let our Studio know what you think about Candy Friends Quests here!

Can't move on.

I completed level 540 but can't proceed through the portal to the next scene.

Best Answers

Answers

• Abira35Abira35 Posts: 2
    I have passed level 540 two times. But game dont let me pass through the tunnel for playing other levels. 
  • MartyMarty Posts: 9
    Does the game change at all or is it just free the animals, dunk the cookies, and spread the jam?
  • JustPlayingJustPlaying Posts: 3,871 Superstar
    Hi @Dustin_Rodenberg Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends community :)
    Try clearing the cache and make sure you are running the latest version of the game.
    What is the device you are using? Troubleshooting for iOS and Android
  • JustPlayingJustPlaying Posts: 3,871 Superstar
    Hi @Marty there are a few other game modes as well such as fill the empty hearts and free the octopuses. New candy and modes have been added since launch but I do not know if other ones are coming
  • Abira35Abira35 Posts: 2
    Thanks a lot @Joseph45  and @firebombmarkus for your help. It is all about memory. 
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @firebombmarkus and @Joseph45, my Samsung device is 3 years old (kitkat 4.4) and I have around 1 GB free space but I don't have any problem in playing the game. @Abira35 issue can be termed as freezing as the player is unable to move ahead. Few players have experienced it including me and it was sorted out after a day or two. I was stuck on 309 for a little more than 2 days and did all trouble shooting tips but the next level would not open up. @Abira35 in case you don't have any saved up / accumulated boosters than you can uninstall and download the game once again. Wish you all the best.
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Marty, for the moment you have only 5 game modes. Let's hope we see something new as early as possible. 
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,108 Superstar
    Hey @Veeresh and thank you for adding up to our comments. I think that it's not necessary to have 2GB of memory but it is recommended because it works the best in that case. As for the Android OS version I am not sure but Kitkat abviously works with you. Have a great day 😊
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here