🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 269 - Bug, out of moves (Fixed)

bran1972
bran1972 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited February 2019 in Support
Level 269 on Candy Crush Friends, I go into the level and it turns two of the candies into stripped candies then the game automatically ends saying out of moves.

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone and thanks for letting us know! 

I've reported this to the Studio and they're working on a fix that will be live in the next release (which should be next week but no confirmed date yet). 

In the meantime, the best option is to play the level with the help of Tiffi or Misty instead of Odus, so you can pass it and keep on crushing ;) 

Thanks again for informing us! Because of it, we'll be able to get it fixed asap! 

Have the sweetest day everyone :awesome:

Answers

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Hello @bran1972, this is a very odd behavior indeed.. do you happen to have any friendly boosters active? I have not heard of this occurrence before, I will also pass this along to @QueenMia as I'm sure she would like to inform the studio of this happening.. I hope this can be sorted for you quickly so you may continue your sweet journey through friends saga.    Keep calm and crush on 🍬
  • bran1972
    It was very odd. I had to pick the fish option to be able to play the level through. 
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Well, it's usual for characters to do their power after their meter is fully filled and there be 0 moves. I don't consider it a bug, I think it can be helpful if you can use extra moves.
  • bran1972
    I wasn’t able to play the level if I picked the stripe candy option. The game would start and two candies would turn to stripped candies then the game would end saying no more moves and I have not moved any candies.
  • callaboatright
    callaboatright Posts: 1 Newbie
    i had this same issue where it would say no more moves if i picked the striped. i did have 2 boosters in play though, but i saw the response for the fish and that worked for me.
  • daverflin
    daverflin Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2019
    Hi, I am at stage 269 and the profile I have used to play the game is my Facebook In this particular stage, i think there is a bug. The game was designed to have only one specific move by default to start with. However as I have just purchased a package with booster, it changes the default setting and as a result I will not have any moves to make and instead of the usual when there are no moves to make it says I am out of moves and force me to either quit the game or purchase something which will then force me to not able play the game perpetually.
  • Cliphph
    Cliphph Posts: 7 Level 2
    Is it possible to turn off the120 minute boosters? Because I had the same problem. 
  • Cliphph
    Cliphph Posts: 7 Level 2
    Same issue here. Look at other posts by searching 269. 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone and thanks for letting us know! 

I've reported this to the Studio and they're working on a fix that will be live in the next release (which should be next week but no confirmed date yet). 

In the meantime, the best option is to play the level with the help of Tiffi or Misty instead of Odus, so you can pass it and keep on crushing ;) 

Thanks again for informing us! Because of it, we'll be able to get it fixed asap! 

Have the sweetest day everyone :awesome:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?