🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Where would you like to visit

Options
marscrushinit
marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
Hello all! I was curious to see where or what place everyone has always wanted to visit. My family is spread out so I have been fortunate to travel quite a bit  but i have always wanted to see the Eiffel tower in person. I also would love to go to Tibet and visit where the monks have the prayer flags...bucket list goals 

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @marscrushinit I would love to go around south east Asia like Cambodia, Vietnam and Philippine, but since I can’t really afford it right now I’m happy just watching the sunset at Bon Bon Beach with Tiffi and Yeti 😜
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Thank you for asking @marscrushinit! I have always wanted to visit Egypt. The pyramids they show in pictures are just plain amazing! In addition, I also would really like to go to Rio De Janeiro in Brazil and see the Christ the Redeemer statue. It looks so beautiful! Those are some of the places that would really like to visit! 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @marscrushinit That's some great question you've asked. It made me thinking. I think I would like to go to Africa. Somehow, I find it very interesting and I think it is underrated and neglected because of the violent history of slaves. Anyway, I think Africa is very spiritual and people live minimalistic life which is very impressive. They might be very happy, not poisoned like today's society, we have everything, yet we always want more.
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    I would love be to go to all the places everyone mentioned lol if only I could travel the world

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?