willsmom76
willsmom76 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited February 2019 in Discussions
I am stuck. Any suggestions?

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @willsmom76 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Some levels can be a little bit tricky indeed. You can always navigate to Videos section and look for the specific level. Here is the video for level 323.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/comment/193028/#Comment_193028

I hope this will help you. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—
  • elleem
    elleem Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello..

I've been stuck on level 323 for a couple days, attempting to clear it several dozen times. I've watched the video posted. However, I don't find it helpful because the 'ball tool' (?) was used a few times. I don't have this available to me. I also noticed that a coloring candy was made and used. As most of us know, this isn't something that happens frequently, as they are quite difficult to create. I'd like to see a video or get some tips on how to clear this level without the use of special boosters. I'd rather not spend (more) money buying gold bars to add extra moves.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

E

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options

Hi @elleem Welcome to the community. The 'ball tool' you referred to is just an animation for the Misty The Beachgoer. The beach ball is tossed when Misty The Beachgoer is releasing her power. Regardless of which costume is selected, the power is the same for the friend you picked. Misty's power is placing random special candies on the board. The random candies could be striped candy, wrapped candy, fish, coloring bomb or even coloring candy.

As for completing level 323, my tip would be trying to use Yeti as your friend. Misty's power is great but it is random. In contrast, Yeti's power is very predictable. Yeti will toss 2 wrapped candies on the board when fully charged. Better yet, the wrapped candy would typically placed next to a striped candy or color bomb if you have one of those already on the board. It makes making combo relatively easy. Using combo is a great way to clear blockers. The striped / wrapped combo and the color bomb / wrapped combo are great for clearing lots of blockers in one shot.

I have been playing CCFS for over a year and have not paid for extra move or extra boosters (I do diligently finish the daily quests to earn free boosters though). It can be done! Good luck! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?