1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Characters NOT loading!

Options

Answers

• rlee1218
    rlee1218 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Have you found an answer to this problem? I’m not getting any helpful answers either and King support keeps ignoring me and redirecting me to this stupid forum 🙄
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Options
    Hello and welcome @rlee1218, sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue, as queenmia had mentioned earlier in this thread the next update should solve this for you.. let me know if you are ok once you have updated, hope you have a devine day 🙂
  • rlee1218
    Options
    I don’t have an update available...

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Options
    Hello again @rlee1218, then may I ask you what platform you are playing on? This may be specific to what you are playing on.. if we can isolate the issue then it can be addressed better
  • annchous
    annchous Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Not loaded characters can only play Yeti and Tiffi!Collected stickers on Odus, Tiffy-tigress and Nutcracker, but they are not loaded?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hello @annchous,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the King Games' Sections AND share your tips & ideas with others :)

Would you mind me asking what do you mean by "Not loaded Characters"?  You have only Tiffi & Yeti as of now?  How many stickers did you collect for Odus, Tiffi - the Tigress and the Nutcracker?  Are they already in your collected section?

Let me see if I can find a screen shot from my game!  
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @annchous,

If you see below screen shot, there are 2 sections in our Scrapbook.  

(1) Collected  &  (2)  To be Collected.

Can you please tell me in which of these sections does Odus, Nutcracker & Tiffi the Tigress are showing up?  If you can add a screenshot of your scrapbook, it would be very helpful. 

Oh!  Forgot to ask you.... what level are you on right now in the game?  

• SnowyKitten
    SnowyKitten Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I have a problem that when I want a new character and have everything I need for them, it just keeps telling me that the character is downloading. I left it like that for over an hour and nothing changes. I am stuck at level 115 and thanks to not being able to get another character I'm unable to move forward. My game has the latest update and I play on windows 10. I've also tried reinstalling but that had no effect. Thank you in advance for the help
  • rlee1218
    Options
    I’m on iPhone 5s (iOS 12.1.3) 
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi @SnowyKitten Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends community :)

I am sorry you are having and issue playing.. I have seen someone else post a similar issue. Just to confirm you reinstalled, completely removed and then re download the App? What is the device you are playing on?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?