🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How much $ do you spend on playing CC Friends?

flew66
flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
I have been on this board for a short time only but I see some unhappy crushers complaining about CC games as money grab. I wonder what is the average $ people are spending on CC Friends? I'm a Scrooge when it comes to App games. I am not helping King to be profitable as a company but I'm grateful that I can play their various CC games for free. My goal in playing CC games has always been completing the level without using boosters, unless it is automatically loaded likes the Friendly charges, etc. 

P.S. I have not spent any $ on CC Friends and I'm on 892, well on my way to  level 900. Will get there in next couple days.

Comments

• AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Hi @flew66! I don't spend any money on my King games because I don't have any way to pay online (I don't have cards either). Thanks for asking anyways!
  • kconradi87
    kconradi87 Posts: 15 Level 2
    I Hey!!👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 I just wanted to share a 🤳🏻 with everyone and say hello and my name is Kristen! Sending ❤️ to my CC friends! I’m a total CC addict and I really don’t know if anyone would believe that I have spent collectively over a7-9 month period over $15,000 playing CC Saga🤯😬🤭🤫😳
    I have probably spent $150-$200 on CC Friends.Jelly & Soda around $5,000 combined   Yes, I am aware that I need therapy. Lol. 🤪😜🙃

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Hello @kconradi87, no judgement here but play within your means. Take care!
  • kconradi87
    kconradi87 Posts: 15 Level 2
    @flew66 I have been very blessed , But I am not proud of the money that I’ve spent in these games. I have as of two weeks ago not spend a single dime because I have to put a stop to it. It’s something that I had the luxury of being able to do and still can, but doesn’t mean I should. How do you add people as friends?
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Hello community at LARGE, I have definitely bought gold.. a habit but there could be worse 🙂
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    I am among some of the poeple who have spent money in many King games (in all the CCs BTW). While I admit that I have spent more than I should have, I’m starting to think that spending a little money in games every once in a while is not necessarily a bad thing. In fact, part of the reason that I now spend money in the games is to support the developers. I think King has done such a great job with all of their games, that I think they should deserve some cash to keep making their games better, feed their families, etc. Nonetheless, I do think that I should start limiting my spending of money to special occasions, such as my Birthday or Christmas. Treating yourself is something we should do once in a while, in one manner or another. Ok, so now I guess the truth will come out now. Combined with all the King games I’ve spent money in, I have probably spent a total of somewhere in the range of $300-$400 or so since this past July. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    I spend a little on some of the games I play, purely because it adds to enjoyment (More paradise bay and bw3) and I never spend more than it would cost me to drink a coffee. While we need to spend within our means, the King staff isn't just about the bigwigs, its also about all the masses of staff they employ who like to be paid in real money rather than candy. Games still cost money and lots of it, to run :) 
  • TrenaDean
    TrenaDean Posts: 140 Level 3
    I only spent $3.99  to break the bank when I first started playing, because I had it in my account from a Google Play gift card. I have not broke the bank since then and haven't spent any money. I am on level 719 now . I like to know I can conquer the levels without purchasing, and it also debunks the rumors that YOU HAVE TO pay to play and advance. It's incorrect. I Love this game. I also play soda. I want to Bubble witch because the grafics are cool. But if I add another game to my roster I would get no sleep !! Lol 🍭🤗🤗 Crush On !! 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    I spent here and there, the most I spend on candy crush saga ( since I’ve been playing it for over 2 years ) and I’m agreed with @Joseph45 and @Chicken_Slayer they do work so hard to keep the game running and exciting and for that they do need some income and profit in return. 
  • TrenaDean
    TrenaDean Posts: 140 Level 3
    mysticalmysty said: I’m agreed with @Joseph45 and @Chicken_Slayer they do work so hard to keep the game running and exciting and for that they do need some income and profit in return. "
    I also indeed agree. I will commit to buying some lollipops monthly, in support of the hard workers and the community. 💲💲💲💰💰💰💰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?