šŸ”„ Hot right Now! šŸŒ¶
šŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
šŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļøFind your Team HERE!

New Valentine Treat on the way !! šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    @ I was at level 23 on valentine valley when I need to take a break, but then when I came back Iā€™m already back to lemonade lake and canā€™t go back to valentine valley, now what I can do just start chasing 50 stars ( which is a lot harder ).
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    How could you be level 23 when there is 20 levels? šŸ¤” @mysticalmysty I am chasing the stars now and it's actually another Nutcracker costume as it seemsĀ 

• mysticalmysty
    @firebombmarkus after opened the box and received my rewards the game was keep continuing ( I donā€™t know if it was a glitch or not, but I was manage to go up to level 23 ) probably was just like happened before open my reward on Chinese New Year edition I reached 102 fragments but it was saying I didnt have enough points, so I have to reinstall my app, and of course for the result I lost my lollipop hammer Ā ā˜¹ļø
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Yeah Iā€™m confused šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø. Only 20 levels in Valentine Valley for me.Ā 

Sorry to hear you have a glitch @mysticalmysty
  • mysticalmysty
    After 6 hours Ā ( itā€™s my longest time Iā€™ve ever play on my phone ) I finally get to meet Prince of Diamonds šŸ’Ž, now I can sleep well... gā€™night candy crusher šŸ˜“
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited February 2019
    Hi guys!!

I can see I'm not the only who stayed up late to unlock the new Valentines costumes! Happy you're liking it, guys!

Haha, totally agree with you @firebombmarkus, Tiffi is savage šŸ˜‚ Poor Nutcracker!Ā 

Just wanted to clarify that there are 2 quests:

- "Valentines Valley,", the first one where you have to complete the 20 levels to unlock theĀ NutcrackerĀ King of HeartsĀ (The side map will be available to all players who have completed 26 levels in the game, in case anyone wonders).Ā 
    - Once you're done with the 20 levels, you return to the regular map and a Star Chaser event start - You need to earn 50 Stars to unlock the Prince of Diamond Costume for Nutcracker.

Now, important question: do you think he'll be able to get a date with Tiffi, with that new costume?!

Stay tuned, cause there're not one but two Community contests coming today šŸ˜
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    And WELL DONE, @mysticalmysty - Sweet candy dreams :awesome:Ā 
  • mysticalmysty
    edited February 2019
    @QueenMia at the first glimpse the second costume I thought was going to be Tiffi as queen of hearts, but I was wrong itā€™s nutcracker the prince diamonds... thank you so much for valentineā€™s treats, it so adorable and also for the lunar new year edition šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited February 2019
    While I was playing in Valentineā€™s Valley yesterday, this conversation appeared between the Nutcracker and Yeti after completing level 15! I thought it was so adorable!Ā 

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2019
    Great job @mysticalmysty and @QueenMia I gave up after some time and went to bed at 5:30 AM šŸ™ƒ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?