Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Reduce the amount of animation

CliphphCliphph Posts: 7
edited January 15 in Ideas
It is irritating that at the start of a level that you have to watch Tiffi dance around. The only other cartoon character that has ever been as annoying, that I can recall, is Scrappy-Doo. Have you ever wanted to kick the crud out of a cartoon character? Because I want to meet Tiffi in real life so that I can yell at her. Also, after passing a level, you have to wait for the main map to load, then you select the next level & have to wait for it to load. Why not just load the next level in the first place? I came to play a puzzle game, not check out the lobby. 
5 votes

Implemented · Last Updated

Comments

• Scooty413Scooty413 Posts: 3
    You don't have to wait and watch the animation. Just keep tapping the screen and it skips all of the jiggling about and takes you to your 1st move ;) 
  • CliphphCliphph Posts: 7
    Scooty413 said:
    You don't have to wait and watch the animation. Just keep tapping the screen and it skips all of the jiggling about and takes you to your 1st move ;) 
    Or does tapping just distract you from how annoying the jumping around is? :) I’ll give it a shot though, thank you!
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 2,777 Superstar
    Hi @Scooty413 @Cliphph and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Thank you for suggesting your idea! Indeed, Tiffi is a kid and she is enthusiastic and overwhelming, sometimes too much for myself too. I laughed at your description of Tiffi so hard 😂@Scooty413 Thanks for good vibes! Have a wonderful day and feel free to post in Discussion section if you have any issues 🤗
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
  • All that programming work to drive me bonkers! I’m not 5 years old! I have to put my hand over my phone so I don’t lose my mind! 
  • zoomzoom1969zoomzoom1969 Posts: 6
    All that programming work to drive me bonkers! I’m not 5 years old! I have to put my hand over my phone so I don’t lose my mind! 
    I have to agree! I find that it really delays starting the game and moving onto the next one. 
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 2,884 Community Manager
    Hey guys, 

We heard you and will be looking at reducing the animation so you can start working on those candies quicker when opening the game ;)

No estimated time yet though so please just be patient ;)

Thanks for the feedback and happy weekend :awesome: 

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Candy Friends contest - Free Boosters here

• CliphphCliphph Posts: 7
    All that programming work to drive me bonkers! I’m not 5 years old! I have to put my hand over my phone so I don’t lose my mind! 
    Exactly! I want to high 5 you for that ✋🏼
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 48 ✭✭
    I miss Yeti saying “hey!” to me. I always said “hey Yeti” in return. It always made me smile, no matter how many times I played Yeti that day. Maybe because that was often the only conversation I had with anyone at all.  :( 

Stop judging me! I like the animations, okay?!   o:) <3
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 2,884 Community Manager
    Hey, have you noticed? We've removed the amount of animation now :) We hope you enjoy it!
    Thanks for the feedback again! This really helps us make the game sweeter than ever for you all!

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Candy Friends contest - Free Boosters here

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard