🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Characters NOT loading!

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited February 2019
    Hi everyone and thanks for letting us know!

We're looking into this but in order to make the investigation easier, we'd need to know your game ID and what device you're playing on.

Also, we've found out that it might be a network issue - Could you please try on a different network (Wifi/data connection) if possible and check if that makes a difference?

If that still gives you the same, it would be very helpful to get a screen recording or a screenshot.

Thanks a lot!
  • annchous
    annchous Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited February 2019
    Введите комментарий (EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • rlee1218
    rlee1218 Posts: 6 Level 2
    As I commented already, I’m on iPhone 5s (iOS 12.1.3) 

WiFi/Data doesn’t make a difference  

Don’t know how to find my game ID, I’m connected through Facebook 
  • rlee1218
    Here’s a screenshot 
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Hey @rlee1218, if you scroll up this thread and find queenmia's post touch the words game ID and it will take you to the post that shows you how to find it.. hope you get this worked out soon 🙂
  • rlee1218
    Here’s a screenshot 

uodate: my user ID is 1627347090
  • QueenMia
    Hi @rlee1218, @annchous (please note we only speak English here so everyone understand and is understood ;)) - Thanks for the info, it will help our team investigate. I'll post an update for you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, check our News and Events are very sweet treats are coming :heart: 
  • SnowyKitten
    SnowyKitten Posts: 3 Newbie
    I play on a windows computer, trying to connect to different wifi had no effect whatsoever. Here is a screenshot, I do not know how to look up my game id so I hope that just this will be at least a bit helpful. 
  • QueenMia
    edited February 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi guys!

I hope you're getting ready for the weekend :)

So, here is more info on how it works: 

Characters are being downloaded one by one in the game - Which means that in case you re-install the app, all the characters that you've previously unlocked (provided you login to your account) will be downloaded again. Note that they are downloaded in random order.
    You might think that the downloading is not taking place since the progress bar is not moving, but the downloading is actually happening in the background. 

Therefore, if your internet connectivity is very slow, downloading all characters and costumes may take a while. To give you an example, a player who has unlocked all characters will download approximately 150MB of data, which takes time when the connectivity is bad.

So my guess on this is that it's due to your network, connectivity. Make sure you have a good internet connection and that should work fine then - Please try with another connection to see if that makes a difference as well. 

In case you're still experiencing issue, it would be very helpful to get an iOS screen recording - You can find out how to do that here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207935

Let us know and until then have a good weekend :star: 
  • nbagley
    nbagley Posts: 8 Level 2
    And then all the support disappears?! Yikes!
    well, I don’t know where to find my user ID. I’m connected through FB. I have an iPhone X on ios 12.1.4. And updated everything yesterday.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?