1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I do not receive lives

Options

Answers

• Lindagayle
    Lindagayle Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Right, I think a lot are still hearing about it and starting the game. I'm getting requests though, so my friends are playing.  A lot more probably would too if you could get a life without buying it once in a while. I rarely take the suggestions,  they're usually not nearly as beneficial as another possibility on the board.
  • aimihayat6288
    aimihayat6288 Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited February 2019
    Options
    The same with me. I have friends saying they send lives, but never receive. 
    Add me my id upstair ok
  • GrahamM71
    GrahamM71 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    @QueenMia is there an update on the progress of the developers fixing the receiving lives issue for FB and non FB players? the game is getting very boring without the exciting feeling you get knowing someone cared enough to send a life.  
  • mreinsmith
    mreinsmith Posts: 8 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Game ID 4586896080
    Kingdom account only
    I can ask for lives
    I get requests and send them
    Since the game was introduced I've received a life only twice, to my recollection in the past few months i haven't received any
  • jeanie5815
    jeanie5815 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
    I'm with billie on "how to send and receive" lives. Can't find "any" information here on "how" to send and receive. I haven't done it yet, and I would like to, "hopefully" without "paying" for them. I "hope" that isn't a "standard" we have to do to "send  and receive" lives. If so, I won't be doing it.
  • GrahamM71
    GrahamM71 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    I'm with billie on "how to send and receive" lives. Can't find "any" information here on "how" to send and receive. I haven't done it yet, and I would like to, "hopefully" without "paying" for them. I "hope" that isn't a "standard" we have to do to "send  and receive" lives. If so, I won't be doing it.
    Absolutely correct, if you don’t want to pay you shouldn’t, giving and receiving lives should be a once a day thing, NOT once a year, or whenever the sun begins to shine and out of ####. C’mon kingdom FIX this NOW.... 
  • TrenaDean
    TrenaDean Posts: 140 Level 3
    Options

8717 00 3870 I'd 

FYI : I am allowed to receive lives but it will not allow me to send lives. 

• jeanie5815
    jeanie5815 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
    Ty both for your responses. Does anybody "know how" to send? I click on name, but "nothing" happens.

• dardarjune
    dardarjune Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    Im not receiving lives from friends however I get their requests for lives. I do get a few lives however i know freinds are sending me more lives also some dont recieve my request for CV them.I am Facebook connected. There are times i make moves to get candies and dont get them. Last but not at all least there have been several times i have 2 or more lives left, i make 1 move and the game is over! This really makes me mad! I love the friends game however im done spending money for lives ect because these issues are occurring. Fix it, refund our monies or im done playing a game i love!
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, this is an issue the studio is aware of and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it's not something that can be done over night and it takes time to implement it. Please be patient, any new info will be posted here as soon as progress is made. Thank you all for your feedback and keep crushing and enjoying this lovely game 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?