🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How can I get silver gold and rainbow costumes? I'm at level 167.

Options

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,721 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @SAMUELE

Thank you for the quick response and I understand now  :)

There are 3 ways for us to collect those costumes / characters' stickers.  (1) By finishing Quests (2) Level Rewards (3) By participating "Star Chaser".  To explain more::
    (1) Quests -->  You might have noticed that the number of a Sticker increases when we finish "Daily Quests", End of an Episode, and opening Mystery Chest;
    (2) Level Reward is the Gift we get to open when we find it in a level & win that level;
    (3) Star Chaser appears in the game in special occasions... for example, I got TIffy the Turkey for Thanksgiving.  Got 1 Nutcracker outfit after finishing the Valentines levels & one after gaining 50 Stars.

So, as you forward in the levels, you will be receiving more characters & more contests to gain those costumes  =) Hope this answers your question.

If you need more info, please post back :+1:  Have a great day! 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @SAMUELE  The silver, gold and rainbow badge on characters  is the A/B testing, therefor not every player can get a chance to experience it even they playing from the same device, I never get that either 🙁

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @SAMUELE,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the King Games' sections :)

Would you mind me ask you clarify your Question, please?  
    (1) What game are you asking about?  Candy Crush Friends?
    (2) Which "Silver Gold" and "Rainbow" Costumes?
    (3) Are you talking about the "Special Valentines Day" Event, that is available now in the game?

** If you are talking about characters of "Candy Crush Friends" game, I am attaching a picture here.  Please take a look at that and let me know if that is what you are asking or not!

**  TO reply back -- please tag me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above =)

Looking forward to hear from you :+1:  Have a nice day!
  • SAMUELE
    SAMUELE Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj thanks for the answer.
    I'm talking about candy crush friends saga, my dad has got yeti, tiffy, oduss ecc... Silver, gold and rainbow costumes, but he didn't remember how he unlocked them lol. So how can I get these costumes? 
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @SAMUELE

Thank you for the quick response and I understand now  :)

There are 3 ways for us to collect those costumes / characters' stickers.  (1) By finishing Quests (2) Level Rewards (3) By participating "Star Chaser".  To explain more::
    (1) Quests -->  You might have noticed that the number of a Sticker increases when we finish "Daily Quests", End of an Episode, and opening Mystery Chest;
    (2) Level Reward is the Gift we get to open when we find it in a level & win that level;
    (3) Star Chaser appears in the game in special occasions... for example, I got TIffy the Turkey for Thanksgiving.  Got 1 Nutcracker outfit after finishing the Valentines levels & one after gaining 50 Stars.

So, as you forward in the levels, you will be receiving more characters & more contests to gain those costumes  =) Hope this answers your question.

If you need more info, please post back :+1:  Have a great day! 
  • SAMUELE
    SAMUELE Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    @Pummy_Raj  Before I meant this. How can I receive that? 
  • mysticalmysty
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @SAMUELE  The silver, gold and rainbow badge on characters  is the A/B testing, therefor not every player can get a chance to experience it even they playing from the same device, I never get that either 🙁
  • mysticalmysty
    Options
    You are very welcome @SAMUELE and have a wonderful crushin’ Sunday 🥰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?