🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 133

Options
Beeson76
Beeson76 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited September 2020 in Discussions
Level 133 is just rediculous. Makes no sense. Have been working on it for weeks and have lost all joy of playing this game. So stupid!!! Uninstalling this stupid game as it's not even enjoyable and relaxing. Why add stress to my life. 

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Beeson76 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this happened to you. It's true, some levels are quite a challenge but they all can be solved. You can always navigate to Videos section and look for the video of certain level. Here is the video for level 133. It can help you get an idea what to do or which character to choose.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177649/levels-131-140#latest

I will ask you kindly to watch your language as we don't support bad words here. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • Beeson76
    Options
    What kind of "adorable" game makes you so mad that you throw your phone through the window and into the sewer outside... Oh yeah... Candy Crush Friends. You tell me to watch the videos on how to beat a level. Haha hahahaha. Laughed all the way to the sewer to pick my phone up. What kind of candy soaked dusional world do you guys live in. That video only played games with my mind until I realized that video was made after 30 hours of trying and 300 dollars of gold bars. Good thing there was no sound as you would of heard some really "bad words" when they beat this demonic level from Hades. Make a game worth playing (one that relaxes me and doesn't raise my blood pressure and give me a heart attack and stoke) and I will throw 3 dollars your way. 
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Thanks for replying @Beeson76 It's not the game that makes you mad. How can a game make someone mad? 🤔 Please act appropriate or I will have no choice but to report you. I can understand your frustrations with the game and I am here to try to help you. If you are not accepting the help, that's really not my problem. If you are accepting it I will go extra way to help you. 
  • Beeson76
    Options
    @firebombmarkus
    Are you playing some kind of reverse psychology on me or something.  Or course a game can make you mad:/:/  when playing the same level over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over........Are you tired of seeing "and over."  Thats how I felt with this demonic level.  And I have only dunked 4 of those yummy gingerbread cookies with the other 2 not even on the screen.  Yes it affects your health, both mental and physical.  Playing for weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks.  Here is a plan.  If you want to help me I will post the first screen and you can walk me through it step by step.  Hows that?  I need all the help I can get there is a "skilled strategy" with "planned moves" and no luck whatsoever.  I'm serious about it too.  Let me post the first screen.....
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    @Beeson76 I am not tired, simply because I am here to help you and I will have patience until we find a solution. You can post a screenshot and I will try to help you as much as I can.
  • Beeson76
    Options
    And I'm serious about making a game that causes you to be happy and refreshed after a long day of work.  Make a complete game like that and I will give you a couple of dollars.  This game isn't worth 2 wooden nickels.  And think about it.  If 1 million people pay 3 dollars for a complete game, that is the same as 1000 paying 3000 dollars each.  No smart person will pay 3000 dollars but a lot will pay 3 dollars for a peaceful experience.  And yes if you need me to be CEO or CFO or even just and adviser of your board of directors then I would be happy to be that.
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    @Beeson76 You are entitled to your own opinion, of course. I am not making any games, I am just a volunteer eager to help people around. I will not judge anyone on their decisions, we are all grown ups. To be honest, I am never mad about games. If something is bad for my mental health, I just go away from that.
  • Beeson76
    Options
    I will keep responding since  I am now a Lovely New Bee and I have 3 comment badges and 5 points.  Don't know what they do but they are free, unlike the game, so at least I have something to show for my poor mental and physical condition now from playing this game.  Funny my wife says, "You gotta play this game"  I should have taken the obvious hints when she kept complaining to me that she has been on "a Level" for 2 weeks and the yelling and tears and broken hearts and the thrown devices and the "I was so close....uuuuhhhhhggggg"  from playing this game.  Why did I start it?  That is the question I ponder every day now on my way home.  Here I have to drive home with my radar cruise control on and spa music playing just to relax.....and then I start this "adorable game" up.  I guess I will have to move on from this candy filled world with its cute characters and colorful worlds, but under all this sugar coating is filled with evil.  
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    @Beeson76 I am sorrt that you and your wife are experiencing something like that. As I said, if you want help about game issues, we are all here to help you. This can be accomplished only by mutual respect. If there is no mutual respect, there will not be any progression. I wish a great day to both of you.
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,218 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi @Beeson76, I understand your frustration Level 133!
    Some are very difficult, but with some Level tips we might be able to help you get through this one :)

At first, concentrate on clearing the obstacles (chocolate etc) that are in the middle 3 rows so you'll have somewhere to dunk the cookies! While you are doing this the cookies will drop anyway.

Notice in the video example how lots of striped candies and fish are also created to help move the cookies down?
    These are especially needed to remove the licorice and get those cookies in the outer columns.

The cookies on the outside need to be dropped, then they follow the striped candy straws to appear on the top of the board.
    For them to move from the bottom of that column to the top, space needs to be made under where the straw ends.
    Clearing under the straws is the best way to move anything in the outer columns.

Matching a fish with a vertical striped candy is a great way of clearing columns. The fish will land under a cookie and the stripe will drop it down. Candy bombs can also be really helpful, especially when matched with fish.

As soon as you have dunked a cookie the next move will bring a new one down. Cookies will only appear in the outer columns (see the 'cookie creator' pictured at the top of these columns?)
    So your next move after dunking one will be to make space in an outer column.

Try, if you can to get two cookies dropping in the same column.
    Only two seem to be able to be on the board at a time after you've done the first three, and dropping two at a time saves moves.  

When one of these is saved the next one is due to appear, so make space in the outer column/s and do it all again.

Here is a link to the video example so you can follow how these tips were used. Good luck :)

Candy Crush Friends Level 133

edited to add:  the video probably was made after 30 hours of trying, but no gold bars were harmed in the process, nor bad words ever come out of my mouth!   :awesome:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?