🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Characters NOT loading!

Света
Света Posts: 7 Level 2
edited February 2019 in Support
do not open the heroes at level 198, the further passage of the game is impossible, what to do?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,600 Candy Moderator
    Hello @CBeTa

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the King Games' sections :)

Would you mind me asking for more explanation about the issue you are having?  What do you mean by "heroes do not open at level 198"?  

Please reply by tagging me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above =)

Looking forward to assist you further :+1:
  • Света
    edited February 2019
    There is a download on the hero, the play button is not active, the Internet connection is good, all right, but the game stood in one place, what to do? delete the game and no longer play?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,600 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @CBeTa, Thank you for your response :+1:

1) So, you are playing the game on your Mobile Device.  You have already downloaded the game but your are not able play the levels? 
    2) Can you please tell me which device you are on?
    3) Are you on the screen where it says "PLAY" or are you able to see the level numbers (your level 198) and other things in the game? 

Try some simple trouble shooting --  (a) clearing all the cookies & cache (b) make sure there is at least 2 GB free space memory on your device.  Take a look at this link for few more "Troubleshooting tips" https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177505/game-keeps-freezing-or-crashing-what-should-i-do#latest

Please post back with the details I have asked and the result after following those troubleshooting tips.  While replying, please tag me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above  =)
  • Света
    I am playing with a new expensive laptop with 1 TB memory capacity! at level 198 there is a choice of two characters, this Nutcracker and owl, all the characters are collected, but they are loading wheel, and the play button is not green and blue! of these two characters can not choose anyone, the passage of the game is impossible! let me remind you of the free memory on the device too much, the Internet connection is good, my conclusion is the case in the game, it is a game error! I can uninstall the game and never install it again!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi @"Света"

And thanks @Pummy_Raj for assisting :) 

There's a thread going on about the same issue here. Please check my latest update and let me know if anything by commenting in there. I'm going to close this one for now so we can keep everything at the same place :)

Thanks and until then, have the sweetest day!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?