🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Not enough stickers to unlock recommended character

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @aayush - what level is that in regards to? I’ve noticed that characters can rotate every time you close in and out of the game. Might be only 2 for certain levels but you should always have at least an option of two if you’ve earned enough costumes. Good luck 💪🏻
  • aayush
    aayush Posts: 19 Level 2
    Thank u all but I reinstalled the game n I lost a bit of my progress now when I reach that level I'll know whether my prblm has been solved or not..
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    @aayush please keep us update your progress :) I really do hope it work this time
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @aayush - You should always have the option to play with Tiffi or Yeti... Please clear cache and cookies from your device as well as make sure you have the latest game update, that usually help solve issues like that. If not, please share a screenshot of it and we'll investigate (also let us know what device you're using).

Let us know how it goes! 

• aayush
    I tried everything even reinstalled the game but the prblm has not been solved i have only 2 characters options and both are not having enough stickers so I can't play that level it's really very annoying.. I m attaching the screenshots also.. pls someone help me..
  • KingChewy
    Hi @aayush - are you getting the daily reward quests? Every time you complete one it will get you closer to collecting costumes you don’t have yet.

you might have to go back to some of the levels below 320 and try and complete those rewards to get an additional costume.

@QueenMia - I believe it’s possivle for a player not to have obtained the minimum # of stickers to unlock the base Misty and Odus if they haven’t collected enough stars or daily rewards along the way correct?
  • aayush
    I have always collected all my daily rewards n played all d levels very well
  • KingChewy
    Hi @aayush - okay and did you try clearing the cache and cookies like QueenMia suggested? Once you do that log out and in of the game to try and get it to force load.
  • aayush
    Yes I did all dis.. bit how to force load ?
  • KingChewy
    edited February 2019
    Hi @aayush - you accomplish this by completely logging out of your King acct and then back in therefore causing the game to force load from fresh. May sound simple but not everyone understands how to do this. 

If you have already done this then next step is to confirm your user id and type of device you are using and we will have a Superstar or @QueenMia forward to the studio and they can look into further.

Sincerely hope this solves the issue for you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?