🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How do I go back to the Valentine quest?

Options
jJessiB123
jJessiB123 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited February 2019 in Support
Hi.

I was up to level 20 in the Valentine quest when it disappeared from my game. Please tell me how to get it back. Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @jJessiB123 - if you passed all 20 levels you should have completed the quest and earned this costume 

• jJessiB123
    Options
    I thought it was more than 20 levels .. thank you
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Happy to help @jJessiB123. There is a second 50 star costume contest for the Nutcracker King of Diamonds that should open up once you complete the first quest.
  • jJessiB123
    Options
    Do I need to pass a certain level for the 2nd costume I only see 1
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    jJessiB123 you probably noticed since then, but you will start collecting stars for the 2nd costume(Star Chaser) as soon as you completed the Valentines Valley levels and collected the 1st one :)

Hope that helps! And if you collected both, share your scrapbook with us here for a chance to win an exclusive piece of art from the Candy Friends Studio :heart:

(There's also a 100 Gold Bars to be won here!)

Good luck :star: 
  • dbr345
    dbr345 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    i completed the valentines quest 20 level then the game froze before going down the hole and i cannot get back it also says to tap and i am not certain what key to press on keyboard for this hope you can help me regards
  • fujito
    fujito Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hi, I also have the same problem. I updated the app and even then the second suit does not appear.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @dbr345 and @fujito and welcome to the Community :)

@dbr345 - Please clear cache and cookies from your device and re-open the game. If that does not work, it would be good if you could get a screenshot so we can see and understand what's happening exactly. 

@fujito - Once you finish the Valentines Valley Quest, you go back to the normal map. Then you have to collect 50 stars to be able to unlock the second costume. Do you not see the Star chaser event? If not, same as for @dbr345: clear cache and cookies and restart. 

Thank you guys! And don't forget there are100 Gold Bars to be won here!
  • LM209
    LM209 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    i have no quest available. why dont I have any to play?
  • fujito
    fujito Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    Hi @dbr345 and @fujito and welcome to the Community :)

@dbr345 - Please clear cache and cookies from your device and re-open the game. If that does not work, it would be good if you could get a screenshot so we can see and understand what's happening exactly. 

@fujito - Once you finish the Valentines Valley Quest, you go back to the normal map. Then you have to collect 50 stars to be able to unlock the second costume. Do you not see the Star chaser event? If not, same as for @dbr345: clear cache and cookies and restart. 

Thank you guys! And don't forget there are100 Gold Bars to be won here!

I deleted the app and after a few minutes I had to do the whole event for the first suit. Then to the minutes, when leaving and entering the app, the option appeared for the 50 stars and the astronaut suit. Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?