🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Booster Levels

believingmom
believingmom Posts: 3 Newbie
What's wrong with the booster leveling up?  You used to be able to level up from any victory, but now only from new levels?  CHANGE IT BACK!

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,379 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello @believingmom

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions AND share your ideas & tips in any King Games' sections :)

Would you mind me asking what game you have this Question in?  I am guessing you are talking about "Build-A-Bot" feature in the Candy Crush Saga game!!  This is Candy Crush Friends Section.  But, it is OK, the team managers can move it.  Next time, please remember to post in Candy Crush Saga section.

With regards to your Question... Yes! the King has made the change in "Build A Bot" feature.  We can now ONLY receive when we win new levels.  One good thing with this is there is no time limit and the boosters stay till we loose level(s).  This feature is available in Candy Soda.  If you play that game, you might have seen it as "Rainbow Road".

If you do not like this feature and want it to be in the old way, the Idea is suggested by one of the players.  You can go there and vote up to increase the chances of implementing of revert the change.  Here is the link https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250614/build-a-bot-boosters-available-for-previous-levels#latest

If you need to reply, please click on "Type your Comment" box located below OR by tagging me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above.

Please come back and post if you need any assistance with the game :+1:

Have a nice day / evening! 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,379 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello @believingmom

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions AND share your ideas & tips in any King Games' sections :)

Would you mind me asking what game you have this Question in?  I am guessing you are talking about "Build-A-Bot" feature in the Candy Crush Saga game!!  This is Candy Crush Friends Section.  But, it is OK, the team managers can move it.  Next time, please remember to post in Candy Crush Saga section.

With regards to your Question... Yes! the King has made the change in "Build A Bot" feature.  We can now ONLY receive when we win new levels.  One good thing with this is there is no time limit and the boosters stay till we loose level(s).  This feature is available in Candy Soda.  If you play that game, you might have seen it as "Rainbow Road".

If you do not like this feature and want it to be in the old way, the Idea is suggested by one of the players.  You can go there and vote up to increase the chances of implementing of revert the change.  Here is the link https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250614/build-a-bot-boosters-available-for-previous-levels#latest

If you need to reply, please click on "Type your Comment" box located below OR by tagging me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above.

Please come back and post if you need any assistance with the game :+1:

Have a nice day / evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?