🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Missing lives, special candies ect.

dardarjune
dardarjune Posts: 19 Level 2
Im not receiving lives from friends however I get their request. Do get a few lives however i know freinds are sending me more lives than i receive. Some dont recieve my request for them.I am Facebook connected. There are times i make moves and make special candies i  dont get them. Last but not at all least there have been several times i have 2 or more lives left, make 1 move and the game is over! This really makes me mad! I love the friends game however im done spending money for lives ect because these issues are occurring. Fix it, refund our monies or im done playing a game i love! This is my favorite thing to do to relax. How is this relaxing when all these issues are occurring?

Comments

• JLN57
    JLN57 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Im not receiving lives from friends however I get their request. Do get a few lives however i know freinds are sending me more lives than i receive. Some dont recieve my request for them.I am Facebook connected. There are times i make moves and make special candies i  dont get them. Last but not at all least there have been several times i have 2 or more lives left, make 1 move and the game is over! This really makes me mad! I love the friends game however im done spending money for lives ect because these issues are occurring. Fix it, refund our monies or im done playing a game i love! This is my favorite thing to do to relax. How is this relaxing when all these issues are occurring?

• JLN57
    JLN57 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I'm having the same exact issues and I will do the same because it isnti fair. I've spent a lot of money playing this game for a long time and prices have gone up immensely since I started playing several of King games, such as Papa Pear Saga. I moved to Montana and lost all my progress, I was in the 600's levels. Thank you for your time and it would be great if y'all could go down on your pricing and find out why lives being sent to me are not received.
    Jenny L. Nelson
  • Dianna531963
    Dianna531963 Posts: 15 Level 2
    I'm not receiving anything my lives or nothing please help me
  • sleeper
    sleeper Posts: 1 Newbie
    I'm not receiving anything my lives or nothing please help me
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,644 Candy Moderator
    Hello @sleeper, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Just would like to make sure you are talking about "Candy Friends" game!

And with regards to the Lives issue in the Friends game, please go to this thread and post the required details there
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/comment/309970/#Comment_309970

If you have any other questions, please open a new post through this link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/post/question/support1

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?