🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Killing time while waiting for lives

2»

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @bullgod13 You can always browsing around and chat with us on here while you waiting for the lives, there’s always contest here and there going on, you could win some gold bar to buy lives and boosters 😏
  • bullgod13
    bullgod13 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thanks for comment @mysticalmysty I will have to check these things out and I’ll chat with you anytime
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,684 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Hello @bullgod13,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

With regards to the "Lives" issue, the Community Managers are aware of this issue,  They and the King Team are working to find a better solution.  Please refer to this link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/comment/309970/#Comment_309970

For the King to resolve this issue, we need to provide as much info as possible from our side.....
    So, they need
    (1) The device you are using  (2) The Platform(s) you are using -- Facebook or Kingdom account OR both (3) Your Candy Crush Friends Game ID

**  If you need any more details or clarifications, please feel free to ask by tagging me with @ and my name (without space), just like I wrote your name above =)  Please write back all those details!

All the Best & Have a nice day/evening :+1:

@mysticalmysty, that's a sweet suggestion you gave to @bullgod13 :3:3
  • jeanie5815
    jeanie5815 Posts: 24 Level 2

What I do, while "patiently waiting" for "refueling", is I go to the videos and write down the  "so call tips" for the next Level. I'm  currently working on Level 87. I also have another game site, I work on. And I also do my hobby, cross stitching, 4 am- 12 pm. when not on computer. As we say on my other game site, "We do have a life after----". So I will "add" that to here. "I do have a life after Candy Crush."=) =)=)

• Ajelsan
    Ajelsan Posts: 21 Level 2
    I play Orbea when I want to chill and kill time ... not sure if I can talk about another game than KING's ones ...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?