🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Application is being relaunched if app is switched (on resume activity)

stillbreathin
stillbreathin Posts: 3 Newbie
Device: xiaomi a1
Android Version 9.0
Game Build: Candy Crush Friends 1.7.12

Issue: While playing any round, if device is switched another application, it does not resume back to the game (on resume activity).

Please  take an action for it

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2019
    Hi @stillbreathin and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this is happening to you. I understand your issue, was there with some of my older devices. You can try simple troubleshooting steps like clearing cache and cookies but I think this issue is happening because of bad RAM memory organizing. Although I see it's a Google stock phone, I am also familiar with Xiaomi's OS and their skin so it might be problem in their OS and not in King's games. Is it happening with other games and apps, too? 
  • stillbreathin
    edited February 2019
    I'm afraid my device’s ram is 4GB, is it less? OS is pure stock google's android pie, not MIUI. So no question about skins.
    Even pubg runs quite good with it without such issues. Only happening to this specific application. 

:(  
    Steps to recreate:
    # start playing any round
    # click home (device) button, switch to an application like play music of google
    #  click on app switcher then resume the app (ccf)
  • firebombmarkus
    @stillbreathin My device has 6GB and I really didn't notice any problems. I know that our games require at least 2GB of free memory so you might check your memory and then clean cache of the game. If nothing helps you can reinstall your game but note that if you do so you will lose your boosters. 

Also, is your phone for international market or is it bought in China? i bought one for my brother while staying in China and it was such a mess because OS for Chinese market and for international market are different. Anyway, keep me informed, I am curious if this is RAM memory issue or something else.
  • stillbreathin
    Also global rom, one of the android one project.
  • firebombmarkus
    @stillbreathin Yes, I am familiar with that but I didn't experience device with android one so I can't tell you anything for sure. All I know is that Google had issues with organizing RAM memory with earlier android versions but it should be solved now. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?