🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

My daily quests won't load (Status: Fixed)

Answers

• Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Guys .....stay cool and keep calm. All players are facing this issue after the update. The matter has been appraised to the studio and King team is gonna resolve it shortly. 
    Hello @marscrushinit, it's good that you have reported it and other players need not worry that something is wrong with their device.......keep crushing till than......
  • Veeresh
    Hello @justina
    I would like to appraise you that all players are facing the same issue after the latest update. It is being resolved by the studio and you will be able to play the daily quests shortly. ......continue crushing the pending levels till than.
  • Veeresh
    Hello @MightyWolf15

This isn't a bug or glitch. It's more of a server issue where the time isn't being recognised. The studio is aware of it and they are trying to rectify it. In the meantime you can continue playing from level 812 onwards. .......happy crushing dude. ......
  • Veeresh
    Hello @renatoan
    It isn't an error. All players are facing it @ the moment. Should be fixed in a couple of hours. Continue playing the pending levels till than.......
  • Veeresh
    Hello @rdherrera01
    All players have been affected after the update. Just hang on for a short time while the studio fixes this issue. Continue with your levels till than .......
  • Jo12
    Jo12 Posts: 6 Level 2
    After the recent update my quest tab did not reset like normal and said 1 minute left. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and now the quest tab is completely gone as well as all of my boosters. I had 16 lollipop hammers, 10 striped hammers, and 12 wrapped hammers. Please help. 
  • allgold72
    allgold72 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Why aren't my quests renewing
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi everyone and thanks for reporting this issue! 

I have merged all your questions together so you all can get the updates at the same time. There seems to be an issue with the update indeed and we are looking into it as we speak. I will let you know as soon as we have more info. 

We're very sorry for the inconvenience but we'll make sure it's getting back to track for you, guys. Thanks again for letting us know in good time! 

Speak soon :star: 
  • renatoan
    renatoan Posts: 38 Level 2
    After recent update, my mission guide has not been reset
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited February 2019
    Hi again guys, 

Just to give you an update on this: There was indeed a bug from the last update that affected Android yesterday and will probably start affecting iOS users today. 

We're very sorry about it but I can tell you our team is working on a new update for all platform and a fix is on its way! In the meantime, I'll add some sweet to your account as a little comp' ;) Just give me your game ID and I'll add that for you. 

Thanks for your patience everyone!

Oh and for those of you who haven't participated yet, don't miss a chance to win an extra 50 Gold bars! All you need to do is let us know what level you're at. Just here. Good luck :star: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?