🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Facebook Group

Options
Wonder
Wonder Posts: 22 Level 2
Lots of players have been asking about life sharing and receiving. Why hasn't any of the leaders informed anyone about the Facebook Group called Candy Crush Friends Saga All Help? I just now came upon it and evidently, you have to join that group and ask for members to request FB friendship so that lives can be shared.
I think this is very messed up. 

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi @Wonder We thought you knew about it, just like any other King games or even other computing games, they always have Facebook group 😏 it just not everyone like to connect their games to Facebook for privacy reason ( lncluding myself )
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,460 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    There are many groups and I know both @Elsa and @Lynette have their own too. This site is community and not related to Facebook but we often do suggest people join them. Most people that are on Facebook already know about them though so and have multiple shared friends so I dont think anyone can be held accountable for not knowing , plus as Mysty said, not everyone lives on Facebook so suggesting would be useless. You can also get them from logging in through the kingdom. Just choose groups wisely, just because they might have a large volume doesn't mean they are always good. See which groups your friends are in. 
  • Lady_Choo
    edited February 2019
    Options
    But from your post just to add you don't HAVE to join that group to get lives, it just means you can friend other players who play and might send them. This is different to the Facebook connection issue where the lives are not getting through. If someone is telling you that you have to join a group or won't get lives they are misinforming you. 
    Many players are in groups right now and still have the connection issue. The trouble is Facebook has broken something and needs to fix it and until it does, nothing will change. 
  • Wonder
    Wonder Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options
    @Chicken_Slayer You are VERY rude! For that reason solely, I do not take your opinion worth a _____ "bleep" ! I am by far not stupid nor dumb, FYI. Some people do not live on Candy Crush Friends Saga nor any other Games nor Facebook.
    Face it!... You nor any of you have an excuse for this issue nor any of the other so called "glitches" with this game. 
    Peace Out! There are far more reputable games to play. ✌️🙏🙂😉

• Lady_Choo
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I apologise for you thinking I was being rude @Wonder it wasn't intended, I was just explaining you didn't have to join a group?  I certainly didn't mean anything when I said about living on it. I should have perhaps rephrased that as using it. 
    And yes sorry but the Facebook connection issue IS down to Facebook, they are aware and are working on it.
    Check out your friends friends, there will be some players there :) 
  • Donny564
    Donny564 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hello friends I am new to this group kindly chat me up on **Removed by CM - private info**
  • Donny564
    Donny564 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Wow I feel so good being here wooh wooh wooh
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
  • rupisaurio
    rupisaurio Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options
    Hi guys
    Does anyone happen to be in the facebook group and want to invite me from inside?

I sent the request yesterday but it was before my facebook account was validated so I'm afraid it was lost in transit or something, as now I can't see the group anymore :scream: and I'd love to have friends to exchange lives with!

(Is there a PM option here? Otherwise I can publish my facebook name on here, no problem)

Best,

Rupi

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?