🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Win 50 Gold bars! Tell us what level you're on! (FINISHED)

Comments

• deerich
    deerich Posts: 4 Newbie
    Way to go all you that like to play 
  • deerich
    deerich Posts: 4 Newbie
    I'm waiting for my gold bars where are they 
  • ROBIN82
    ROBIN82 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Im on level 20 so far I like the game!!!
  • weeblek
    weeblek Posts: 12 Level 2
    deerich said:
    I'm only getting started on level 80 this morning
    Keep on keeping on. You'll move right on up.
  • weeblek
    kvanc said:
    Hey QueenMia. Thank you for this opportunity.  I’m currently on level 454.  Kudos to those players at the upper levels and especially those waiting for new levels to be released. 😮  Honestly, there are some levels I’ve spent several days trying to pass (over a week in some cases), and I play every day.  Great job!
    Some levels are very difficult. I too have been stuck for days and days on different levels. Sure is great when you finally get it though, right?
  • dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 968 Level 4
  • weeblek
    Well, Idk if each forum is separate and if I already told everyone what level I'm on or if I put it on the wrong forum or what, so I'll do it here and now to make sure that I'm where I want to be.  I am Karen and I have been playing pretty much since the game came out. I am currently on level 3914 and would be much further but I lost my game a year ago and it took like 10 days to get it back. You can lose a lot of ground in a week, that's for sure. I am very thankful to Sylvia, who was in Customer Service at the time, for figuring it all out and getting me back on track. I only just yesterday rediscovered the forum and boy has it changed and become bigger! Anyway, I am glad to be here and hopefully can offer some of you guys some help and advice on the levels that ive already passed and maybe some of you can help me too.  So hey! Let's get this going and crush that candy!!!! Right? Chomp! Chomp!
  • Divax
    Divax Posts: 51 Level 3
    weeblek said:
    Well, Idk if each forum is separate and if I already told everyone what level I'm on or if I put it on the wrong forum or what, so I'll do it here and now to make sure that I'm where I want to be.  I am Karen and I have been playing pretty much since the game came out. I am currently on level 3914 and would be much further but I lost my game a year ago and it took like 10 days to get it back. You can lose a lot of ground in a week, that's for sure. I am very thankful to Sylvia, who was in Customer Service at the time, for figuring it all out and getting me back on track. I only just yesterday rediscovered the forum and boy has it changed and become bigger! Anyway, I am glad to be here and hopefully can offer some of you guys some help and advice on the levels that ive already passed and maybe some of you can help me too.  So hey! Let's get this going and crush that candy!!!! Right? Chomp! Chomp!
    Are you talking about CC or Soda? Here's where i am at CC friends at the moment. 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?