🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Be able to add Friends through King account.

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,524 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Hello @Jumpingbeanbag,

Welcome to the "New" King Community :)

To add friends thru Facebook account, simply search your friend's name (screen name) and send a Friend Request to them.  It is that simple  =)
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,524 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Hello again @Jumpingbeanbag,

About to add more to my above comment.  But, since you already saw it, was wondering whether you will come back & check it or not!!  Hence, writing in different post :)

** If you do not have any previous friends, then go to this below link which is "Candy Crush Friends Group" and post in "Add Me" thread.  You will receive Friend Requests from others.  Accept those requests & you will have many new friends on FB :)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/399606333850143/

If you need to ask any other questions, please click on "Quote" below to my post OR simply click on the box "Type your comment"!

All the best & have a nice day/evening
  • it's be nice to be able to add friends using their King Account (their email). Not everyone has Facebook or wants to connect their games to Facebook .
    thank you.
    I absolutely agree with this.  What’s the point of the “with friends” part of the game if you can’t add them from anywhere?  I don’t use FB anymore and I’m honestly confused at the “with friends” being even in the title.  
    How can I add friends whether they are personal or strangers?
    Love the game play though!

• jabolee4646
    jabolee4646 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 2019
    Hello  lucky girl ..?   
  • พิมพ์ความคิดเห็นของคุณ@QueenMia ฉันไม่เห็นเพื่อนของฉันในโปรไฟล์ของฉัน

• Dimling
    Dimling Posts: 25 Level 2
    With a combination of having left facebook and no obvious way of sending lives, it's very hard to get lives in this game. I have played this game almost since it came out and had no clue on how to send lives, until I found this forum recently.
  • evilletexas
    evilletexas Posts: 1 Newbie
    I, too, am currently playing CCS through the app, without FB. I have a partner for the challenges and get my rewards (the extra life situation we know is easily remedied, if necessary), and while I am sure I’m missing out in some ways I have yet to determine, having played for not quite 2 wks., I would think it would be a not-too-difficult fix to allow us to use King account, especially as so many of us have real issues with FB; I no longer use the app and sign in and out, when using, via Firefox Focus, as recommended in a recent WPost article. We know King is doing well monetarily, so do it! 
  • guixiangwing
    guixiangwing Posts: 1 Newbie
    I hope that we can add friends by searching their king account name or search for people around us who playing this game too.
  • Imalittlemad
    Imalittlemad Posts: 56 Level 3
    I'm still hoping this will get implemented.
  • jeanie5815
    jeanie5815 Posts: 24 Level 2
    "What steps" do we "need" in asking friends for more lives? I have asked this before and am getting "frustrated in "not getting" an answer. Is the friends "connected" to face book only? I have "never" done face book, will never do it. "If" that's the "only way" to get lives, then I'll just do what I have been doing, since coming on here over a month ago, is to "wait" til lives "fill up."

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?