👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I lost my boosters

Options
2»

Answers

• Murphy72717
    Murphy72717 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    So I take it that we won't get them back?
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Murphy72717 - I’m sorry to hear this hasn’t been resolved yet. Did you confirm what type of device you play on for @Pummy_Raj yet? Also can you provide your user id as well.

Also going to notify @Elsa as she is very good at getting to the bottom of lost stuff usually 😁
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,744 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hello @Murphy72717,    

As per my knowledge, the boosters are "not" supposed to disappear when neither the Re-installation nor "Changing Device" are the cause!!  Will it be possible for you to write your King game User ID?  Since you are playing through Facebook, this is how you should look for it....
    After logging into your Facebook Page ---> Select "Settings" tab in the Blue task bar from the down arrow --->  Select Apps & Websites  --->  Go to Candy Crush Friends game and click on "View & Edit" --->  Scroll down to "Get Help Using Candy Crush Friends Saga" --->  You will see your game ID.  Post it here.

I am going to elevate this issue to the Community Manager @QueenMia, as we the Superstars cannot be of any further assistance in this matter.  And very sorry for not being a big help!  Please do post your game user ID as it will be helpful for the Team Manager to look into the issue.  

Thank you again @Foley1362 for tagging me, I have not received notification for this thread except yours!!!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @michele76,  Hearty Welcome to the King Community!  

You said your mom is in level 3005.  I am guessing she is in "Candy Crush Saga"?  I just saw your other post.  I will answer there so that we will not confuse other players.  Click on this link below (with Green letters) and it will take you to your other Question
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/251991/my-mother-lost-all-booster#latest

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @tweetyo366,  Welcome to the King Community :)

To answer your thought of "they might be disappearing because they are free" --  I am sorry to say but, that is NOT correct.  

I have been playing Candy Friends game from more than 6 months or so and my Boosters never disappeared unless I use them.  Sometimes, I even used them by accident, which was a wrong click by me :o

Since it happened to both @Murphy72717 and you, I will request the Community Manager to look into this.  Even-though I did in the above post, I am tagging @QueenMia again, so that she can take a look into your case too. 

In the mean time, can you please provide details of
    1) the Device you are playing?
    2) The platform you are using -- Facebook OR Kingdom account;
    3) If Facebook, please provide your Game ID through the steps I wrote to @Murphy72717;
    4) If you are playing through Kingdom account, here is how you find your ID  https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Hoping for the Best & have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Foley1362 thank you for tagging me.  To everyone else here, if you are playing the game on a mobile device please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.  You can read more about this here: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/177871/safeguarding-your-collected-boosters

King will not reimburse you for lost lives or boosters.  The only reimbursement that can be considered is any lost from purchases.

• Murphy72717
    Options
    I play on my phone, Samsung Galaxy .  I started through Facebook.  So I shouldnt save my boosters?  I appreciate all you are doing.  I love this game!  Murphy72717.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Murphy72717, no you shouldn't accumulate the boosters on a mobile device as mentioned above.  They are meant to use as you are playing the game.
  • Murphy72717
    Options
    Thank you all for your help.  Much appreciated!  Murph!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?