🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

blue candy not regenerating

Gemstone
Gemstone Posts: 3 Newbie
Hi All.
Can someone explain to me while in the free version, when I wind a blue candy and it says when a characters life hits zero, you will be regenerated.
I have had this happening over and over. I earn one, its for 2 hours. I have full lives. I go through one life. Nothing. So, I end up playing the other 4. Still nothing.
I can't tap on it or anything. I have 3 characters. I used each one every time and nothing. Please advise. Thank you

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,349 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Gemstone,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

Thank you for the detailed explanation, I was able to understand what's happening!  I have attached a picture below with the exact description you gave.... 

With regards to the +2h next to that "Wrapped Candy" means, you will get the booster of a wrapped candy in the beginning of your game for 2 hours.  Also, did you notice the other 2 boosters in the picture -- the round ball & the fish?  Those are Coloring Candy & the Swedish Fish.  Whenever we receive them as gifts, it means we will have those "Boosters" at the beginning of the level(s) just like the Wrapped Candy, but not the "Lives". 

Hope this made sense!  If you need to clarify more, please tap on the "Type your Comment' box below and tag me with @ and my name (without space in between), so that I can receive an immediate notification =)

All the Best & keep having fun in your game :+1: 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hi @GemstoneI'm happy to see your post into community. I'm trying to help you. do you mean candy crush friends saga ?
  • Gemstone
    yes, it was. sorry I didn't specify. There was a little blue wrapped candy that every day you log in, you get things out of a box. This opens characters and prizes. It also shows how many more points you may need for that item. Well, when it opened, I earned full points for a blue wrapped candy which generates lives. 2 hours worth. So, I played them out. Nothing. Thank you
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Gemstone,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

Thank you for the detailed explanation, I was able to understand what's happening!  I have attached a picture below with the exact description you gave.... 

With regards to the +2h next to that "Wrapped Candy" means, you will get the booster of a wrapped candy in the beginning of your game for 2 hours.  Also, did you notice the other 2 boosters in the picture -- the round ball & the fish?  Those are Coloring Candy & the Swedish Fish.  Whenever we receive them as gifts, it means we will have those "Boosters" at the beginning of the level(s) just like the Wrapped Candy, but not the "Lives". 

Hope this made sense!  If you need to clarify more, please tap on the "Type your Comment' box below and tag me with @ and my name (without space in between), so that I can receive an immediate notification =)

All the Best & keep having fun in your game :+1: 
  • Gemstone
    thank you for your reply. Question: why, then did it say it would re-generate a life when it hit zero? 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi guys, don't mind me, just moving this to the Candy Friends Community ;) 
  • PummyRaj
    @Gemstone,

I have not paid much attention to that as I have been getting these boosters from a while (I am in the levels 700's now).  Next time, when I get this reward, I will check it out & will come back and explain it to you =)

Hope it is OK!  Until then, have a great time with collecting those candies with friends :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?