🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want to know what level is the hardest for you!

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited March 2019 in Discussions
Hi guys,

We'd really like to know your feedback on the level difficulty and see what are the levels that present the hardest challenge for you! Let us know by commenting below :) 

Thanks!

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
    I would love to know the secret to all of these levels.  @QueenMia I am having difficulty with most of the levels and I am not understanding why.  The other day it was level 222 that took me a few days to finally get the right moves.  Now I am on 224 and today will be day 3 that I am working on it.  It's to fill the empty hearts.  I've tried both Yeti and Odus and I don't understand why I am having so much difficulty clearing these levels.  The quests don't work for me if I can't clear the levels but I do know that they work very well for others.  It might be a good idea to set up a poll here to see the players favorite game modes.  I would like to see more jelly levels but then I am not that high up there yet.  I have players who are always at the end waiting for a new release.  I am not giving up but feeling frustrated.
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Elsa - if I can add my two cents here when it comes to filling hearts, I feel like Tiffi or Mysty are the two best options at completing these levels! Especially since fish will almost always target the ♥️ 

Secondly I would say when trying to beat those boards I always look at trying to complete bigger moves lower on the board as the falling candy can sometimes hit the above hearts two or three times as it’s falling in a sort of chain reaction result and help move things along. Just my humble opinion 😁
  • _Elsa_
    Thanks for this info @Foley1362.  Unfortunately level 224 only gives me the option to use Yeti or Odus.   I like your second tip very much!  I just tried 224 with your tip and only had 6 moves left and hardly even moved the hearts.  But I will take it into consideration in the future. 
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    I was worried you were going to say that @Elsa as I didn’t want to scroll back that far to look 😜.

Final bit of advice then would be to use Odus, as I believe it takes only 8 to get his bonus and you get two boosters compared to only one from Yeti!

Hope you beat it soon 😁
  • _Elsa_
    Ok thanks, will try that @Foley1362.
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    I’m not much further than this, so I am sure it gets much more difficult, but the Lemonade Lake levels 841-860 were really hard in my opinion. Level 846 kinda sticks out. Somehow the levels eased up a bit and got more fun with the bubblegum popping after I passed 860. 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    For me the toughest one is level 952 
  • shadowolf
    shadowolf Posts: 453 Level 3
    I had a lot of trouble with level 99
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Hello @QueenMia the level I probably had the most trouble with recently was I think level 291. I got past it, but I was stuck there for a number of days.

Also @Elsa I would probably go with Odus as well for trying to clear level 224 although I believe you "could" win it with either character given enough luck. 

Secondly, do you run previously cleared levels for quest completion? If not I would highly suggest this as some lower levels have almost no risk of lives lost provided you use ideal friend (some don't matter). A few of my personal favorite levels to run quests for are 11 for yeti/misty and 9 for red rabbit.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    now 1026 1030 very hard , It is not possible to play without much booster  :3 i have only 20 gold  =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?