🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Remember Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

Joseph45
Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
edited March 2019 in Off-topic
Hello everyone! Recently, I have been fascinated, yet very disturbed with the greatest unsolved aviation mystery of all time: the disappearance of Malaysian Airlines Flight 370. On Friday of this week (depending on your time zone), it will mark the 5 year anniversary of the disappearance of this fateful Flight. In case the story has not been made known to you, here it goes: according to various sources, the story goes that Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 was supposed to be a normal commercial flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. However, about 40 minutes or so into the flight, this was not to be the case. The plane suddenly changed direction, and veered completely off course to fly back over the Malay peninsula, and then deep into the South Indian Ocean where it is presumed to have crashed. After expensive searching for the plane and the passengers for several years since then, we still do not know where the plane is. Anyway, my whole point in telling you this is to remember the families of the crew and passengers who where on this flight, and to keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Our deepest sympathy goes out to those families still awaiting an answer for what happened to their loved ones. You can read/watch all about at the link below. Thank you so much for reading! 
https://www.google.com/search?q=malaysia+airlines+flight+370&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS808US808&oq=maylasia+air&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.7572j0j4&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?