Comments

• bbyas
    bbyas Posts: 46 Level 2
    I meant to write GHETTO Russian BLUE
    STUPID SPELL CHECK😬
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Hey @slidey! I have a dog named Cali also haha  :3
    In total I actually have 5 dogs, a cat, and I think now like 7 or so chickens (I know I should know exactly how many, but I always forget! :anguished: )
    So onto the names! Besides Cali which is I believe full blooded or mostly Pit Bull, I also have a Pit Bull/Bull Mastiff named Junior (he can be somewhat grumpy at times! :scream: ) A one-eyed rolly poly Pomeranian named Jessie (bit of a story there which I can expand on later for those interested) A long-haired Chihuahua with a 'formerly' voracious appetite named Chubby (yet he isn't really chubby at all lol... :awesome: ) A short-hair toy Chihuahua that runs non-stop all the time named Buddy (Seriously that dog NEVER walks ANYWHERE! :chuffed: ) And finally my Tabby cat who probably talks more than any cat I've ever met named Eva (I got the name from the beloved movie WALL-E  <3 )

Phew! As for pictures I can post some of them later, but right now they're all in bed and it's dark outside, so if you guys want to see them I will try and grab some tomorrow! :3

P.S. I guess I forgot to mention the interesting things about Cali besides her breed (oops, sorry Cali! :eh: ) So she normally is the sweetest dog ever, except when you're a stranger on the other side of our fence when she turns into "guard dog mode". Secondly as sweet and loving as she is toward us she's also rather destructive and loves chewing anything and everything which has proven problematic on more than one occasion hehe... :confounded:

P.P.S. Sorry you guys for the Wall-O-Text, but I hope you enjoy reading about my pets!  :3
  • bbyas
    Wow, I JUST adore people who own more than one pet😊
    I'm taking a break right now and only have Bella our cat. My best friend Nicky (Akita)
    Died 2 yrs this month and I'm still morning his death. Also I have an 16 month old grandson in the house now, I want yo wait until he's a bit older before we get another pet.
  • bbyas
    this was my sweet baby boy Nicky, he was a blind albino Akita, this dog was my best friend I miss him every day
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @slidey, @bbyas, @SeraphicStar - Thank you so much for introducing your lovely companions, they all look so cute. And sorry to hear about the ones you're missing. It's crazy how much we can get attached to them... :heart: 

If you're also playing one of our Bubble Witch games, you can share your pictures here for a chance to win some Gold (you'll also see my lovely Mia ;)

Have the sweetest day guys!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

My best cute baby, Lee!!!! 💟💞💗
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited March 2019
    Ah that looks like an awfully fluffy kitty @MightyWolf15! Lee is definitely a QTPie for sure! 😍

Also @QueenMia some of my pets can be a real handful, but what I find surprising is pets have their own personalities just like people!  O.o

In addition @QueenMia I actually did used to play BW3, but for some reason it started making me shoot bubbles before I was done aiming quite often... I ended up not playing it anymore because the later levels you can't waste bubbles like that and be able to still win... :unamused:
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Wow amazing there @SeraphicStar.......how do you manage with so many pets ......looks like you forgot to upload their pic's. 
    My cat named Tommy. He was 7 and unfortunately we lost him in an accident few months ago. 

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Oh no... I’m so sorry @veeresh, He’s so handsome and look at those eyes..😍
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Thanks for all the cute pics everyone! I currently have no pets at the moment as I just don't have time. I'm a huge animal lover and grew up with 3 dogs and 3 cats. We also had brahmas, longhorn, ducks, guinneys, and horses ( love horseback riding). 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?