🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Angry - Lost Daily reward

router803
router803 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited March 2019 in Support
Screwed by the time change, my daily rewards reset to day 1, not happy!

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,261 Candy Moderator
    Hello @router803,

First of all, I would like to make sure that you had this issue on Candy Friends game BUT not on Candy Soda.  

If it is for "Candy Friends", it could be an error which might have been caused by the device update or time change (if you live in USA).  But, the best feature in Candy Friends is that the reward we receive will not change with the day of the Calendar. 

To explain a bit more --  We receive 4 Green, 2 Pink and 1 Purple Gift boxes.  Pink box would be on 3 and 6th days and Purple box would be on the 7th day and Green box on rest of the 4 days.  If you have noticed, the sequence is the same in every 7 days.  Hence, the gifts we receive will not be affected by the day we are on! 

If you are talking about "Candy Soda", the Daily Bonus was reset for all the players.  But, I have noticed that for some players, it got affected few days before the actual announcement day and for some later.  But, it was inevitable.

Hope this made sense and I have not confused you!  Please post back if you need any further clarification... I will try my best to clarify it for you :+1:

** TO reply to this post, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, and tag me with @ and my name (without space in between), so that I can receive a notification about your reply =)

Thank you & have a great fun in your game with crushing those candies :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?