🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Would you like to join us in San Francisco for an exclusive event?!

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    I used to live in Brooklyn but then when my son was born we moved to NJ.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hmm, I love games too, my dream of seeing the King I would have been happy if I could go there. But it will be my dream, I have neither the power nor the necessary documents :3 Congratulations on my behalf, who will have the opportunity to join the this great program. =) 
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    I would love to go to this, but I'm quite short on funds right now. I hope whoever gets to go has a great time though! ;)
  • chewie
    chewie Posts: 3 Newbie
    I would like to join!! I live in SF and have been playing CC for years...Now in the 4000's level. My friend who also plays with me is also going to the event so I would love to go
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited March 2019
    Hey there @Chewie and welcome to the Community :D That's great to hear!! The winners will be announced shortly and we'll get back to you soon ;)

Good luck :star: 

And thanks to all the others! I'm sure one day, there'll be one around your corner that you'll be able to attend ;) 
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    I wish I lived in SF than I would have loved to join the event.......ever since @Elsa shared her NY experience and pic's I'm always dreaming that one day I too would be enjoying the show. .....
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Hey @Veeresh I totally agree. Hanging out and meeting the team behind all these wonderful games would be a dream come true for me as well... :(

However, the reality is it's expensive to travel considering you need money for food, lodging for the duration of the trip, and money for gas or the cost of plane tickets if your traveling a great distance. 🤔

Also since you aren't working during those days your essentially taking a pay cut. I do however hope anyone who has the means doesn't let this opportunity pass by and I look forward to hearing how awesome this event goes! :3

P.S. Sorry for sounding like a party pooper/negative nancies I just really REALLY wished I could go to this :anguished:
  • Aitch
    Aitch Posts: 140 Level 3
    A girl can dream....I wish that I could just drop everything and jet off to America  ;) 
    However, in the 'real world' I know that it's impossible. So I continue my day-with a massive grin at the thought of what could have been  :3
    To whoever wins this prize: Enjoy every second and have the most amazing experience ever...for all of us! 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Thanks everyone! That's a pity you cannot attend, but it's great to see so many of you excited about that kind of event! Hopefully, there'll be some around your area at some point :awesome: 

The lucky winner will be contacted via email shortly ;) 

Have the sweetest day everyone, happy Friday :star: 
  • TrenaDean
    TrenaDean Posts: 140 Level 3
    edited March 2019
    I will Love to come when they come to the East Coast again.!!! I miss you all great to be back with the CC Community!!! Hello All !!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗. @QueenMia
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?