🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

St Patricks Day update

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    My user id is 10000258398 and thank you so much for your assistance. 
    Hi @QueenMia or @Pummy_Raj. Can one of you please assist this player? They are using a IOS system and the St Patty’s Day outfit is not showing for them.

On a side note, our friend @MiaChristine had the count disappear on her altogether. 

Anything you can for these two friends would be greatly appreciated 🙏🏻
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited March 2019
    Hi @Foley1362, thanks for flagging this to me! 

Sorry to hear, @MiaChristine, @cstelly0820, @Dede57, @blondeyo :anguished: Would you be able to post a screenshot of the quest/notification please? Also, as @Foley1362 said, please let us know your User Id so we can investigate better. 

Make sure you have the latest version of the App installed and if that's the case, let us know! 

@MiaChristine - Have you logged off from the game? Make sure you are logged in, clear cache and cookies and let us know how that goes. Would you have a screenshot of the Quest before it disappeared by any chance?

Thanks a lot guys!
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited March 2019
    Hey guys it's now the 15th and this event still hasn't appeared in my game. Do I have to wait until noon or something before this gets released for Android? I think I remember either @Foley1362 or @Pummy_Raj mentioned that this might be the case, but I was just wondering for clarity. ;)
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @SeraphicStar - It will start later on today, it's meant to be from 12.00 CET ;) 
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Oh okay @QueenMia I'll just wait it out a bit more then and be sure to inform you guys how things go for me, thanks! :chuffed:
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    edited March 2019
    Hello @QueenMia sorry I missed your message last night had tornadoes warnings and lost power for a while... the lightning was spectacular 🌩 Anyway ... I did screenshot when I got the St Patrick quest notification only when it popped up. I’m pretty sure I was 3/4 of the way because I had 10 stars the first night and collected at least 10 more before it went poof 💨 First off my user ID is 1152775789 and wondering can I switch my account from Facebook to King? Also I did check for updates and tried logging out/in then removed and reinstalled the app but quest is completely gone, same as the last time during the tiff Valentines quest. Same thing happened to me last time and had to do the event 2 times. However this time the event isn’t appearing at all.

• blondeyo
    blondeyo Posts: 5 Level 2
    Mine still has not updated at all.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,561 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Hello @blondeyo,

You will be receiving the event today  after 12:00 pm -- local zone time
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,561 Candy Moderator
    Hello @MiaChristine, hope you are well and enjoying your games :)

I wasn't sure whether you already have the Kingdom account or not!!  If you do, yes, you can switch to play just with Kingdom account.  On your mobile device, simply log-out off the Facebook and continue with "Kingdom account".  

If you do not have the Kingdom account yet, you can create one now and sync it with your Facebook account.  Here is a link with clear instructions (but for PC)...I will see to find a link with the instructions for your Mobile device too!!  
    https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/248899/create-a-king-com-account-and-sync-it-with-your-facebook-game-instructions-for-pc

It is great to know that you are good with regards to the updates.  I am tagging @QueenMia, just in case she has missed your above post!!

Thank you and have a nice day!  
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    Hello 👋 @Pummy_Raj I’m home with sickness but it’s not so bad haha... I have a king account that I created a long time ago pretty sure but unsure if they’re all linked how do I know if they are as I am worried if I loose my Facebook account I’ll loose my progress with all my candy 🍭 crush accounts. I’m very confused about this and any help is greatly appreciated 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?