πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Some features I didn't have in my account! Why?

2Β»

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    @QueenMia answer please ! πŸ˜‰
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited March 2019
    Hello @MightyWolf15 although I'm not @QueenMia I must ask that you have patience as the CM's generally have several things to attend to at one time. However, I believe that with this A/B testing that @mysticalmysty mentioned could take quite some time for these features to be released to everyone. πŸ€”

Also keep in mind that these features would first have to be approved by the studio in order for them to be released. What I mean by this is they would have to determine if they want these features as permanently added to the game.

I hope you have a great day and remember that the CM will respond in time πŸ˜‰
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey there @MightyWolf15, how are you?

As @SeraphicStar said, I have a lot of things to go through and I'm sleeping at night, so I might not always answer straight away but rest assured I'll be on it! You just need to be a little patient ;)Β 

Regarding your question, I'm not sure what more to answer. As I said last time, not all features are available to all players and it also depends on what device you're playing on.Β 

What features are you referring to exactly and what platform and device are you using?Β 

Thanks!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Thanks @QueenMia for info!
    Also I've got a level selection revamp today! πŸ˜‰

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?