ALL MY BOOSTERS GONE!!

Jake_HurstJake_Hurst Posts: 4
edited March 24 in Support
all of my boosters gone. I had over 40 lollipops and about 4 of each of the others. Where have they all gone I can’t complete many levels without these and I may not play if I don’t get these back. my account is my Facebook which is [email protected]

IGNORE THIS WRONG GAME MEANT FOR SODA CRUSH SORRY LOL

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 5,272 Superstar
    hi @Jake_Hurst ;You are warmly welcomed in the community. i request you to use small letter. you can edit and change  :)
     our expert @Elsa will help you soon  :)
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day 🙏

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 6,290 Superstar
    edited March 24
    Hi @Jake_Hurst and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this happened to you. Can you please give me more details? Which device and OS do you use for playing this game? Did you maybe update or reinstall the game, or change device? I am looking forward to hearing more from you and try to help you. 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,846 Superstar
    Thanks @Sukanta_Biswas for tagging me.  @firebombmarkus is on it now so let's see what response we get from the player. 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,322 Community Manager
    Hi there, just moving this post to the Soda Community where it belongs ;) Happy crushing everyone :star: 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Win Free boosters - Here
    Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 10 Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Give feedback to our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars - Here