🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Loss of 23 stars towards the St. Patty's Day event.

Options
relytch
relytch Posts: 17 Level 2
I had 23 stars toward the leprechaun and my account (Android  on my Samsung SM-J377A) somehow dropped them but kept all my other progress. I followed the E-mail to ensure both phone AND game were current and up to date. I uninstalled the app but still had same issue once reopened. All progress still valid through 214 levels but reset from 23 to ZERO stars toward the 30. Now I've lost another 12 hours of play. I saw others got credited and at this point if I am not then I'm going to drop and boycott all King games in the future. This has been the most frustrating issue I have ever ran across in an app. PLEASE Make THIS Right. 

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,706 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @relytch,

Thank you for providing all the needed details :+1:  It is completely alright that you do not have the screenshots as the proof... like you said, we do not expect to loose our gained stars!!  It is always best for us when we provide as much details as possible to the Team when such Glitches happen.  So, that they can investigate the issue in all the ways possible.

I will pass this information to the Community Manager.  But, you will have to wait till Monday to see the results as this is weekend and they won't work!  

Thank you for understanding & being patient!  Have a great weekend =)
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @relytch,

The Community Manager has taken care of the issue.  Can you please check in your game and let me know :+1:

Please remember to take screenshots as soon as you gain some new stars in next "Star Chaser" event.  It will work as a proof both for the players as well as King team =)

Thank you & have a great day/evening!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @relytch,

Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends Section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that your collection of Stars for the special event became 0!!  Were you able to take any screenshots with the stars?   If so, can you please post them here?
    Also, can you please provide below details...
    1)  We have the info of device you are playing :+1:
    2) Did you log in through Facebook OR Kingdom account?
    3) Your King Game User ID.  Please check this link to get it  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Once you provide that information, I will inform the Community Manager :+1:

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name (no space in between), so that I can receive notification about your reply.  To attach screenshots, you can see "Attach Image" icon in the tool bar, while typing your message!

Hoping for the best & have a nice day/evening =)
  • relytch
    relytch Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    @Pummy_Raj
    I have only played on my ANDROID phone using my Facebook link for saving. I created my King account to create my ticket issue.
    My King ID is: 1982537126.
    Sorry I don't have pictures. I was chasing the last 8 so I only had a single life this morning and jumped to previous level of only 2 stars. I completed it and moved from 22 to 23 stars. Then I went and played another app waiting for new life. When I returned I had no picture on my profile any longer and the stars were reset to 0. I tried E-mail to resolve and followed all aspects in order to no avail. So I came back through the game and saw others had similar issues.
    I have really enjoyed this game more than the original candy crush until I lost this.
    In the future I will keep a photo log as I play to show you better detail. Sorry I didn't foresee this and have better proof.
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @relytch,

Thank you for providing all the needed details :+1:  It is completely alright that you do not have the screenshots as the proof... like you said, we do not expect to loose our gained stars!!  It is always best for us when we provide as much details as possible to the Team when such Glitches happen.  So, that they can investigate the issue in all the ways possible.

I will pass this information to the Community Manager.  But, you will have to wait till Monday to see the results as this is weekend and they won't work!  

Thank you for understanding & being patient!  Have a great weekend =)
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @relytch,

The Community Manager has taken care of the issue.  Can you please check in your game and let me know :+1:

Please remember to take screenshots as soon as you gain some new stars in next "Star Chaser" event.  It will work as a proof both for the players as well as King team =)

Thank you & have a great day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?