Your opinion matters! Let our Studio know what you think about Candy Friends Quests here for a chance to win Gold bars!

Lets Count Continue 5001 - ...

Comments

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,502 Legend
    6637 😊
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Counting Continue Part 4 - 10750
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    5. What in the Where Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it
    7. New Game - First and Last Letter
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,076 Community Manager
    6638 - Morning guys, how is everyone?

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Crush Friends - Win Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars - Here

Please give us feedback on the Community here πŸ’
    6639 ~ Hey there @QueenMia doing pretty good I was just working on my levels since the Community seemed to be sleeping heh :chuffed:
    (At level 530 now still plugging away ;) )
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 6,771 Superstar
    6623 ~ Lol okay night @Foley1362 and I won't say any lurking comment do not worry about that ;)
    6640 - now that’s a winky face @SeraphicStar LOL 🀣 Oh and good morning to you night πŸ¦‰ 

You can find out more about our Superstars here 
    NEW community survey - Please help us make the Community even better πŸ™πŸ»

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ A ❀️ filled with love is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
    6641 ~ Haha it wasn't meant as a joke though @Foley1362 I really didn't mention any :o

It's early morning here, but I'm about to turn in heh. Just wanted to beat level 540 if I could :3
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 10,962 Superstar
    6642 πŸ‘΅πŸ»πŸ
    Please take a second to fill up our first community survey to make our community better http://to.king.com/3P08
    6643 πŸ‘΅πŸ»πŸˆπŸ§Ά

i know @SeraphicStar!! We are learning together πŸ€—

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ A ❀️ filled with love is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
    edited March 26
    6644 ~ We sure are @Foley1362 πŸ€—, also lets see if I can find us something scrumptious for the #breakfastclub group:

Hope you guys like... CHOCOLATE! :3
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game

6645 - @SeraphicStar OMG so good but my stomach couldn’t handle that much chocolate 🀒 

edited March 26
    6646 ~ Say whaaaat?! Your the great King Chewy @Foley1362 your stomach can handle ANYTHING O.o

1. Two Words Quote Games
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game

edited March 26
    6647 - king πŸ‘‘ Chewy prefer donuts 🍩 @SeraphicStar! They have holes in the middle to watch my weight 🀣🀣🀣

6648 ~ Rofl @Foley1362 by the way ever wonder where all those doughnut holes go? O.o
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game

6649 - no but I know what they are used for @SeraphicStar

665🍩 ~ A doughnut for you okay this my last count for the night/morning so take care @Foley1362 :hurrah:

P.S. Idk what's going on in that gif... 😳
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 10,962 Superstar
    6651 πŸ‘΅πŸ»πŸ
    Please take a second to fill up our first community survey to make our community better http://to.king.com/3P08
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Hot Topics

Replies Views

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders