🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want to know what level is the hardest for you!

Options

Comments

• marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    Thanks @Foley1362. I love this community and the members in it 😁
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    I got a new doosey of a level to share with you all. It's level 636 I just can't get past it right now... :(

P.S. We enjoy you here as well @marscrushinit , so don't stop crushin it! :3
  • Narta1612
    Narta1612 Posts: 117 Level 3
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    Hi guys,

We'd really like to know your feedback on the level difficulty and see what are the levels that present the hardest challenge for you! Let us know by commenting below :) 

Thanks!

• Narta1612
    Narta1612 Posts: 117 Level 3
    edited April 2019
    Options

To je bilo najteže za mene, oduzima 20 života prije nego što je učinjeno. Ali Misty nije odustala i na kraju je pobijedila i to je moja hereo! 

[EDIT BY CM: Unsupported Language]
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hello there @Narta1612 and thank you for sharing here ;)

Just to inform you though we only support posts and threads in English. This is so that we can understand each other as well as be understood. I ask that you please repost your thoughts here in English as we would greatly like to hear your take on what looks like level 413! :chuffed:

Looking forward to hearing back, and I hope you have a crushtastic day! :3
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    Perfectly said @flew66.......I know 4 players including me who cleared this level using the same combo as you. Initially I got a single star only. Since than I have been trying everyday and cleared the level few more times with Nutcracker and managed to get a 2 star. I missed the 3rd star with less than 5k points. Maybe I could have got it if I had used a wrapped lollipop. I too feel this is the hardest level faced by me so far.
  • mpage0419
    mpage0419 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Hello everyone, 

any help on level 112, have stuck for a week  >:)

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options
    Over 108 plays on 1258 an still not done
  • Pippinn
    Pippinn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Olivias enclave level 9. I get that sometimes you are stuck some where. But this is just stupid. Using all the lives that the game provides and all the lives i gained from asking friends. Wich has been alot. But 3 mindbotteling days stuck at the same bloody level is just otterly and plain stupid. 
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    Level 1268 is another tough one. Spent about 2 days on it. Finally got a color bomb and coloring candy to clear most of the board. Still need another 8 moves to clean up. It is one of those levels that is not marked as hard but in fact is super super hard. Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?