🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) 20 Gold Bars! What's your favourite place to play Candy Crush Friends Saga?

Options

Comments

• peaches4Chris
    peaches4Chris Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Well my favorite place to play candy crush friends is in bed because its comfortable but I also like to play other places too like our car .
  • Nemesis113
    Nemesis113 Posts: 4 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    fatmadcat said:
    in bed! Especially when the Husband is snoring

• Nemesis113
    Nemesis113 Posts: 4 Pro Player 👑
    Options
     =) I'm so with you. However I like to play anytime I get a chance. 

• Gmalinny
    Gmalinny Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I love playing Candy Crush with Friends in my comfy recliner and favorite blanket.
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    At home, on my bed, whatever time...
  • nursesmith
    nursesmith Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    At night in bed and on my breaks at work :)
  • Narta1612
    Narta1612 Posts: 117 Level 3
    Options
    QueenMia said:

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a fun-tastic Wednesday :star: 

This week we would love to know what's your favourite place to play Candy Crush Friends!

Is it your comfy sofa? Is it the bench in the park? Is it on the bus?! Or maybe in your bath?? You tell us!!

Comment below for a chance to win Gold! 

5 lucky winners will be picked randomly and receive 20 Gold Bars each! .. not bad, eh?!

:star:

You have until Monday 29th of April, 13pm CET to participate! You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

This is my personal favourite 😉

dog man GIF

Good luck and happy crushing everyone!

*Gold will be credited once the Contest is over, on the Monday 29th of April 2019.

• Narta1612
    Narta1612 Posts: 117 Level 3
    Options
    Hi all ... I love the game Candy Crush Saga Friends and I play it without exception every day ... I like to play with morning and afternoon coffee, it's time for me, with candy crush saga friends feel totally relaxed and forget about everything problems and worries! Usually I play in the bathroom if it is morning before work, then with another hook when I get to work out on the bench and in the afternoon with my son in the living room or if we're out on the playground. I never win anything at prize games, I hope I will have more luck this time!😉🎉🍀🏆
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    Options
    Hello @QueenMia and the crusher crew! My favorite crushing spot is with my fur babies cuddled up on my comfy couch. During the early morning mostly while watching the news sipping coffee or in the evening catching a good episode of my favorite series. Sometimes I play during the pesky commercials. It’s a great distraction from real life and all the day to day stressors! I’m sure everyone can relate! 

• Millie-4
    Millie-4 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Fav place to play is in my bedroom

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?