🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Nothing sweet

ricks26bh
ricks26bh Posts: 47 Level 2
 It has been very annoying to have to play several times the same stage until the program makes a combo that allows to pass. A puzzle is made to think and have strategies and not to be a work of luck!

Answers

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Hi @ricks26bh!

I know that feeling you are describing--the one where a level just seems impossible? It happens. A lot of times I am simply not thinking about or attacking a level the right way. I realize that if I leave the level for a few hours or even a few days and come back with fresh eyes, the right moves suddenly come to me.

However when I am really stuck, the biggest help has been the videos, which you can find here https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/categories/videos

One of our amazing superstars @JustPlaying makes the videos and she teaches me something new every time I watch them. Not only do I learn a strategy for a specific level, but I learn how to make combos, how to work specific boards, even how to save the good candy pieces for maximum points. I can't say enough good things about her demos so I would highly recommend watching those for the Levels you are stuck on.

Good luck out there in the Candy Kingdom! Keep on Crushing! 😊 🍭🍬🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?